Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from US$2,062.98
from US$276.32
from US$687.31
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

We took a sunbed for 600 Kuna (90 euros), not a small amount for this country... then we moved to the restaurant and paid 599 Kuna. Then my wife decided to go to the toilet... (I let you check the pictures)...
When I asked for the manager to talk about it, a 21 year old guy with a very bad English came and told me his name was Vladimir illitch (like Lenine....) ... I recommend this place if you want to feel :
- badly received
- badly considered
- badly served (we saw 3 waiters watching a bottle of wine and trying to open it!! )
Enjoy!

Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

Had an awesome beach experience here!
Amazing ocean temperature and a relaxing vibe.

Kudos belongs to the greatest manager Tom - his warm hospitality made us feel welcome. Grateful for his attention to detail - he made sure we had a seat by the beach and were served promptly.

Also appreciated the great waiter Adnan and I truly believe the fantastic Lovro is like the Luka Modric of fantastic service.

Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

DOM at the front desk of the beach club was the best!! So accommodating and friendly and had a great smile! Thank you Dom for showing us Croatian hospitality. Definitely recommend this place 1000%! Great view of the Adriatic Sea and delicious food & cocktails

Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

Dom, at the front, was so nice. He accommodated us without a reservation. Had an amazing time with my best friends. Definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

This is the best beach with an incredible view of the island lokrum and the old city of Dubrovnik! The service on the beach was top notch and this guy named Domagoj, who rented the beach chairs and sun umbrella to me was very helpful and kind. He provided lots of helpful information to me about the area and what to do around there. I highly recommend visiting here and I will certainly be back :)