All reviews shuttle service nice hotel the bus old town outdoor infinity pool dubrovnik port hill overlooking kuna per person the hotel offers sea view stayed two nights rooms are large incredible views hotel is located hotel bar half board buffet dinner
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Two stars for the view- I had a nice view when I faced the glass windows in my room and turned my head to the right. Other than that, the room and bathroom were very basic and mediocre. The breakfast was fine.
There is a bus that goes to the old town. The Hotel itself seemed isolated, there is not much around.
I would not recommend this Hotel to anyone I know.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2018

It was a wonderful experience staying at the ADRIA. Staff are very nice and helpful, and rooms are very comfortable and tidy.The food is abundant and exquisite. As it is on a hill, most rooms have a wonderful view of the port. In the evening, you can lazy around having a drink and enjoy such view. The pity is that it is a bit far from the old city. But on the whole it was wonderful staying there.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018

My partner and I stayed at Hotel Adria for 5 nights while in Dubrovnik. The hotel is contemporary, built in 2011. The pool area is nice, and the buffet breakfast included in the price is delicious. The buffet breakfast has many fruits and different jam flavors available.

Hotel Adria may not be in the ideal location if you are looking to stay in Old Town aka King’s Landing for all you Game of Thrones fans like myself. However, it is only a ten-minute bus ride away or Uber. The bus line starts in front of the hotel and you can buy bus tickets at the reception which is very convenient.

Hotel Adria sits on top of a hill overlooking the Port of Dubrovnik with cruise ships and ferries arriving daily. There are many restaurants and bars surrounding the Port, so this is ideal for tourists who want to avoid the overcrowded Old Town but still enjoy the city. The Port of Dubrovnik also has ferries that can take you to other cities like Split or other Croatian Islands.

The hotel room was very comfortable, and our view of the Port was amazing. For those who want to stay in a contemporary hotel, near Old Town and still enjoy what the city has to offer while being close to the Port of Dubrovnik I recommend Hotel Adria.

Room Tip: Best View of Port of Dubrovnik
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of days while we were walking around to Dubrovnik. Good hotel nothing to complain about, swimming pool was very welcome in the hot summer days and you can uber in and out of the city easily

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Nice clean modern hotel with stunning views of the port.

We had a family room which was big and clean.

Good breakfast and easily commutable to local areas. Pluses included gym, jacuzzi and spa facilities.

I wound recommend using uber instead of local taxi as cheaper!

Not sure why others have rated this as poor as I fail to agree!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family