2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$245
TravelocityUS$245
CheapTicketsUS$245
Orbitz.comUS$245
TripadvisorUS$245
StayForLong
All reviews the location is perfect each morning pile gate minute walk old city hosts breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2021

We have just come back from a wonderful weeks stay at this beautifully restored old villa which is quite simply fabulous! Tina has created a beautiful, tastefully decorated small friendly hotel that is peaceful and relaxing yet only a few steps away from the Pile Gate into the Old Town. The rooms are all stunning each with its own theme to reflect the past history of this beautiful villa. The breakfasts were incredible served in the most stunning garden each morning, a lovely start to the day. All the staff were extremely friendly and knowledgeable offering tips and ideas of things to see and do. It is a real bonus to have the beautiful garden to relax in after a busy days sightseeing. All in all we could not find fault in this wonderful hotel in the perfect location in the most stunning city. A very special place!

Reviewed 27 October 2021

This hotel is amazing—quite possibly our favorite hotel we’ve ever stayed in. The location is EXCELLENT (maybe a minute walk to Pile gate) and the rooms are immaculate and tastefully designed. The breakfast has a beautiful spread and has everything you could want. And most importantly, the owners and staff are amazing, helpful, and make you feel like family. We loved Berri especially. Basically, we both wish we could now move to this hotel permanently and make everyone who works here our new friends Do not pass on the chance to stay here!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2021

Great location if a little hard to find at first, right outside of Pile Gate. Tina saw me coming up the walk and came out to grab my bag for me. She took time to explain how everything works and breakfast, etc.. Checked me in and I loved my room. Room 1. Not large but perfect for me. Very comfy bed. At night it is very quiet but in the morning around breakfast time it got a bit loud...I was in the first room by the door. But get up for breakfast as it may be the most sumptuous breakfast I have ever been served. A huge tray of all sorts of delights just for me in the patio right outside my room. Heavenly. Day two I wanted to know how to get up to the cable car and Tina directed me and when I returned she said, Oh good you made it back! I was a solo traveler and felt she looked out for me. Had to leave early the next am to catch a ship and she made me a breakfast to go. Highly recommend and would return.

Room tip: I only saw my room so not sure.
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 7 October 2021

Had a fantastic stay in Dubrovnik
The hotel is stunning and in a fantastic location
It is also set back so it’s nice and peaceful in the evening
The staff are wonderful and the breakfast is amazing !
Couldn’t fault it and would highly recommend

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2021

4 nights stay and all we wanted was more! Location x 3 - as the saying goes- Plus the personal touches that Owner Tina provided: tour guide; local knowledge as only a someone who grew up there could have; breakfasts that were so far and away delicious and beautiful we hated to vacate the magnificent outside garden area.

Room tip: The attic room provided the perfect ‘perch’ to see the Old Town walls and Adriatic Sea.