“Beautiful home, very accommodating owner!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tristan F
Granada, Nicaragua
“Beautiful home, very accommodating owner!”
Reviewed 14 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I stayed here for one night during my stay in Antigua. The house itself is located within a safe, guarded, gated community, only a short walk from Central Park. The house is charming, well decorated, and fully furnished. I love to cook and was very happy with the availability of good pots, pans, blender, etc. The bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, and living room and centered around an open air court yard, which I loved. The owner, Janet, is amazing. She did everything possible to make sure I was more than comfortable during my stay. I highly recommend staying here if you are traveling to Antigua!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nancy B
San Antonio, Texas
“Charming Colonial home with Antigua ambiance.”
Reviewed 4 April 2016 for a stay in September 2015

In September, a friend and I stayed at this charming home on the outskirts of the city center. This home is oozing with ambiance, especially when lounging in the interior courtyard in the evenings with candles glowing. The home is decorated in traditional colonial Guatemalan style. I wanted to uproot it and transplant it to where I live ! It is located in a secure, gated community, with an easy walk into town. The owner arranged for an English speaking driver and car to meet us at the airport. Irma, the cook served up tasty, innovated breakfasts every morning...I wanted to take her home also ! The owner provided information on a variety of day excursions, and recommended a local shoemaker, who made custom boots for me and my friend...they turned out AWESOME ! I definitely would recommend this property for anyone coming to Antigua. The service and attention to detail by the owner and staff were amazing. Thank you Janet for making my vacation fantastico !

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: personal recommendations by the owner of places to visit, restaurants etc. Location.
Liked least: the property met all my expectations, no negatives.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
kenslater...
Lansing, MI
“Beautiful, Quiet House”
Reviewed 24 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We stayed in this outstanding house on our way to Lake Atitlan and on our return before flying home. The decor of the house was beautiful, it was spotlessly clean and very secure. It is also within walking distance of the sites and fine restaurants of Antigua. A perfect retreat.

Management Response
5 Feb 2016
Thanks, we are honored you choose us for your stay. We welcome you back any time. Thanks for the wonderful review. Hasta Pronto!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing