1,052 results
All reviews underground tunnel caravan tour large pool breakfast buffet beautiful hotel main building ceiling fan beautiful grounds tamales high ceilings large hotel few blocks filtered water two double beds i highly recommend this hotel central park comfortable rooms
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Overall just great. Service excellent. Great breakfast. Careful attention given to condition of room. Friendly staff. Especially Augustine. Laundry service was prompt and good. Beds were very comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Percy A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Porta Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Robert O,
We appreciate so much the time you've taken to share your comments with the traveler community on Trip Advisor. We are really glad that overall you've had a great experience with us and hope that you visit us again on your next trip to Antigua
Warm wishes,

Reviewed 20 August 2018

The staff at the Porta Hotel are amazing, they are nice they are hard workers and they help with anything, I needed a dentist and in 5 minutes they had an appointment for me, room service is fast and good, and the food is very good.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your opinion, really motivates our staff to continue exceeding our guests' expectations in every encounter and request. Hope you stay again with us really soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Hotel accommodated a large group of us, and facilitated a beautiful wedding setting.
Well kept grounds, rooms, and pool. Concierge was so helpful, as was A La Carta tours for planning transportation. Young men in the bar were friendly and put up with our questions about their Chardonnay choices!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Percy A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Porta Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear Mrs. Annie Curry,
Thank you so much for the comments you are sharing to the traveler community on Trip Advisor. Your comments motivate our team, specially Concierge and A la Carta Tours, to continue providing best in class service to all of our visitors.
Hope that you come to stay again with us in a near future.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Quiet and romantic spot, stay at the second floor rooms overlooking Agua volcano. Try the hotel cousine and take a moment for browsing around the hotel facilites including the cozy library and meetings rooms..

Date of stay: April 2018
Percy A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Porta Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Reynaldo F,
Thank you so much for sharing your kind comments with the traveler comunnity on Trip Advisor. We are glad that our facilities were up to your expectations for your honeymoon, hope that you come to stay again with us in a near future.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I booked my reception venue at San Jose El Viejo and was looking for a venue for my ceremony. I feel like I totally lucked out when I found out about the terrace at Porta Hotel Antigua. Maya, who helped coordinate my wedding at the hotel, was phenomenal. She responded to all of my many emails within 24 hours and helped me find other vendors. All and all I highly recommend her and Porta Hotel Antigua. I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rachel L
Fernando X, Gerente at Porta Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Rachel L,
Thank you so much for sharing such glowing comments regarding your Wedding Celebration at Porta Hotel Antigua.
We are so glad that we were honoured to host your event, please come to visit us for your anniversary!