All reviews front desk waffles room was clean marriott hotels fresh fruit small fitness room this past weekend hot tub baseball tournament recommend staying here parking lot coffee maker stayed one night would stay here again business trip breakfast area king room
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel for one night while travelling. Comfy beds, clean room, good shower, lots of parking, standard hot buffet breakfast with lots of seating. Staff was friendly on check out and check in. Attentive and friendly buffet staff. No complaints and would return if again in the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jennifer G, Front Office Supervisor at Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Dear EastCoastCanada,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to passing this on to the entire team and we look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We stay here every year when my husband has a baseball tournament in the Worcester area. I've actually recommended this hotel to my husband's team because of the location to our fields. As Marriott Gold Elite, we were actually upgraded upon our early arrival. The suite was a decent size and was beautiful and clean. We didn't partake in breakfast but the front desk was nice and friendly. Once again we enjoyed our stay and will likely return next year. Somewhat of a hidden gem in this area but worth it. Simple but has what you need.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tyler W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Dear maestra611, Thank you for taking the time to share some valuable feedback regarding your stay with us! I want to also thank you for being a Marriott Rewards Gold Elite member with us, I am glad to hear that our front desk was able to recognize you as such upon arrival. Please reach out to me directly if I may be able to assist with your accommodations next year! We look forward to seeing you then!

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

I travel to the area regularly and always try to stay here. It is always clean and inviting. Fresh baked cookies provide a welcoming aroma. The staff... Everyone... Is always very kind and helpful.
Last year we were snowed in and we ordered pizza and played games in the lobby. The staff went out of their way to help my father.
The location is convenient to restaurants and shopping and surrounding communities.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Karleensheets, I am excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our entire team takes great pride in ensuring that your stay a great one, and based on your feedback, it sounds like we have met our goal! I look forward to sharing your feedback with our entire team and we look forward to hosting you when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Check in was great, friendly and efficient. Room was Marriott clean - a little small but we didn't intend on spending much more than sleep time there so ok. Breakfast was very good. Staff was very efficient, friendly and answered all questions about area malls, restaurants, etc. Several good restaurants within walking distance, with sidewalks. Definitely will stay again when in area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tyler W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2016

Dear Caroline,
Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback regarding your stay! I am delighted to hear that you had a clean and comfortable stay with us, and am excited to share your review with our entire team. We look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

My GF and I stayed here this past weekend for one night to just get away from the kids and have a romantic night. The reason we chose this place was due to the fact they had a jacuzzi room with a fireplace. We checked in around 6:30pm, and the front desk staff was very friendly and efficient. The room was great. It was clean, and a very romantic setting with the jacuzzi and fireplace. My one complaint is that the fireplace wasnt working due to it being summer and the gas being shut off. The front desk adjusted my rate for the mishap, and sent a bottle of champagne to our room....definitely a nice touch from the manager. They had a free breakfast the next morning in the lobby which was pretty good. Over-all, the room was very comfortable, clean, and they are very friendly here. I'd recommend to anyone.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mark M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Good morning Scott, thank you very much for your review and the time you spent on replying. We apologize for the miscommunication regarding our fireplaces, but I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay despite the issue. If you are ever in the need of accommodations again in our area, please feel free to reach out to me for assistance.

Wishing you an excellent spring and summer, Mark.