All reviews front desk waffles room was clean marriott hotels dunkin donuts fresh fruit small fitness room this past weekend pool and hot tub next morning baseball tournament recommend staying here would stay here again coffee maker stayed one night business trip parking lot
Reviewed 3 April 2016

We were visiting colleges recently and picked this hotel for its location between two schools we are considering. The staff was very friendly and courteous.

The room was on the small side for two adults and two teens. The beds were very comfortable. The pool is small, really sized for small children. The hot tub was a little too hot but still enjoyable.

The breakfast was fine, the standard fare you'd expect. The eating area was neat, spacious and well tended.

We would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Choose a suite if you need a rollaway bed.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Tyler W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. I am delighted to hear that we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable stay. Please rest assured that your feedback does not go unnoticed and is crucial to our continual effort to improve the satisfaction of our guests. I would ask that you please feel free to reach out to me directly on your next trip to the area as I would love to offer you one of our larger suites to accommodate your entire party. We look forward to hosting you in the future!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

My family and I stayed one night. We chose this specific place because it met out criteria which was: it had an indoor pool, free breakfast and was within reach of our next destination which was the Ecotarium in Worcester. The pool was fun, the water was a bit cool for me but didnt stop my kids from splashing around. The room was pretty clean, "we found a sock in a corner that was not ours" and a beer can as well. Otherwise a clean and tidy place. The free breakfast was not as good as other places we have been but was pretty good. My 7 year old found an outdated carton of milk in the cooler. The staff was nice and very friendly.

Room Tip: If you want to be closer to the pool ask for the first floor.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Mark M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Thank you so much for spending your time reviewing your last stay with us here in Auburn, I do apologize for the less than perfect stay you had and more specifically the issues you encountered with us. I have discussed our shortcomings with the departments involved, but have also gave them the very appreciative positive comments on our team. We are always looking for ways to improve our property for our guests we are so lucky to host while in our area.
If there ever is a need for accommodations in our area, please reach out to me directly for reservations.

Thank you, Mark.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I usually tend to avoid Fairfield Inns and stay at Courtyards or Marriotts or Residence Inns - as I find most Fairfield Inns to be old and outdated. This is not the case for this property. Very convenient location off of I-90 - staff was super friendly upon check in - I wish I could recall her name, but it was on the later side and she was still very enthusiastic in welcoming us. Our room was very spacious and clean.

Stayed: February 2016
Mark M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Thank you for your uplifting review, we are delighted to hear that you had a great experience. Our team looks for every opportunity with every guest to create the very best stay and to WOW them at every chance! I will make sure they hear of your kind and wonderful words.
Thank you again for your time in reviewing your stay and if there comes a time when you are in need of accommodations in the area, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will see to your reservation personally.

Have a great day, Mark.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

The last time I stayed at a Fairfield Inn by Marriott was 15 years ago in Atlanta, GA and my recollection of the brand was anything but good. However, let me tell you Marriott has completely revamped the brand's image since then. This property is an absolute pleasure to stay at the rooms are suite style accommodations. The rooms are large and clean with a fridge and coffee nook. There are two flat screen TV's and a Boom-Box in the rook. The overall property is very representable, clean and just pleasant to come into after travelling or a day's work.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Tyler W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Lennart, I am beyond pleased to hear that we rekindled your faith in the Fairfield Inn & Suites brand! I want to thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your stay with other TripAdvisor travelers. We hope to serve you again when your travels bring you back to the area! Please feel free to reach out to me directly if I may ever be able to assist you in the future.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

Check In went well. I was greeted nicely and they had me in a room on the highest floor away from the elevator as my Marriott Rewards Program Profile states. The room was well appointed and the furnishings showed little sign of wear. I used one of the treadmills to burn a few calories. Breakfast in the morning was as you would expect. If I must have one complaint it was that the TV kept pixilating during the evening. I am certain that the problem lies with their provider, but something to be addressed. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Tyler W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Although, I sincerely apologize that you experienced TV issues in your guest room. I will be following up with our head of maintenance as well as our TV provider to ensure that it was an isolated incident and that it has been rectified. We look forward to seeing you again soon!