All reviews christmas dinner courtesy bus la perouse group tour burnt pine shopping area plenty of hot water great place to stay night stay an easy walk emily bay close to town relaxing holiday wonderful week hire car sandy conference
Reviewed 10 February 2017

From the moment of arrival it was evident the the hotel was professionally run. Nothing was too much trouble. Great knowledge of the island. Restaurant first class with a great selection of drinks. Clean, friendly and music to eat by. What more could you ask for?

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sandra P, Owner at Paradise Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Thank you so much for such a complimentary review! Very pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay at Paradise. We work very hard to ensure all our guests take away positive memories so it is delightful when someone like yourself takes the time to provide encouraging feedback. Thank you once again!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Great accomodation very highly recommended set in a beautiful garden, friendly helpful staff.
Just a short walk to the centre of town or get a very economical hire car.
Rooms are very clean and comfortable

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Alan, it was our pleasure to have you stay at Paradise. Your recommendation is appreciated and we hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Located next to Cyclorama and Settlers Village and 5 minutes to town walking. Rooms are large and plenty of hot water. Free wifi computer in lobby. Excellent chef produces mouth watering meals. Buffet breakfast the usual but you can order cooked food too. Pool was good to cool off in as it was very hot. All staff were great, even remembering my name the next day!

Room Tip: rooms on ground floor good and some close to pool. There are a few upstairs.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Sandra P, Owner at Paradise Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Paradise. I was delighted to read that you had such a lovely experience We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Had a wonderful week's stay over Christmas. All reception, dining room, housekeeping and transport staff were exceptional! The only downside was that wifi was not available in all rooms, and the quality of Christmas dinner was not up to the normal hotel standard.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the feedback Maria, appreciate your honesty. Our new Wi-Fi equipment has finally arrived via ship (unfortunately Island wide we are all at the mercy of freight) so I am pleased to advise Wi-Fi access will be available in ALL rooms. Our Chef has also taken on board the Christmas dinner feedback received & vast improvements will be made for this year. Thank you again, wishing you all the best.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

As I have stated satisfied with staff and room. BUT how can you serve such a dreadful Christmas Dinner. There was not one thing that was eadable.. Sandy we were all well and truly over roasts and cold vegetables. On our last evening the food was magic. Sandy a good morning to you guests would not have gone astray every now and then. Be grateful you have such incredible staff.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sandra P, Owner at Paradise Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

My sincere apologies, our Christmas dinner has always proved to be very popular amongst our guests so I am very upset to hear that you were dissatisfied with the selection on offer. Please know that the meals supplied throughout your stay were however the pre-organised menus requested for your touring group. Most of all it saddens me to hear that you feel I was neglectful during your stay. I aim to provide a welcoming atmosphere & personal touch to all those that stay at the Paradise, so I cannot apologise enough that I appear to have fallen short on this occasion. I completely agree my staff are incredible, I am very grateful indeed!!