All reviews salisbury beach convenient location marriott points room was clean front desk staff decent breakfast easy access bagels water pressure definitely stay here again every morning excellent location supermarket plum maine property housekeeping
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Has everything you need, very friendly and accommodating staff, very clean and modern rooms, and terrific breakfast. The location was very convenient to restaurants and shopping. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Jennifer D, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Amesbury, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Fairfield Inn in Amesbury. Is so great to hear you had a nice stay.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Room was on the 4th floor. We never heard anyone around us while in the room. The room was super clean and looked like it was only a year or two old.

The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make sure you had all that you needed.

I would stay here again if I'm in the area.

Room Tip: Get the 4th floor. That way no one is above you.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Jennifer D, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Amesbury, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback during your recent stay. Our property was just completely renovated with in the past 6 months, it is nice to hear it is noticed. Please consider us again if your travels bring you back to the area.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed 1 night. I was impressed with size of the shower and the water pressure. Room was very clean. Close to several chain restaurants and 20 minutes or less ( depending on traffic) to Salisbury beach. Breakfast was O.k. Nothing fancy, plenty of fresh fruit and cucumber water in lobby. Friendly staff.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Jennifer D, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Amesbury, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback during your recent stay here at the Fairfield Inn Amesbury. Please consider us again if your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn for a few nights before visiting relatives in Salisbury Mass where their basement was being completed for our stay. Amesbury is off I 95 and is 40 miles from Boston and handy to everything. There is a supermarket, liquor store and pharmacy down the street and Friendly's ice cream next door. The beach is also close by and shopping in Newburyport is worth driving the short distance. I am a Marriott rewards member but forgot to use my card.

Approaching our second night there I asked the hotel staff if they could make room for my sister. Nothing was a problem and they accommodated my sister and moved everything into another room. Jennifer and Mike were a delight at the front desk. My relative commented that Mike was friendly in a phone conversation when they left a message for me.

The hotel has coffee and tea plus fruit for their guests in reception. A nice touch is the home made cookies baked freshly at 4 pm. They go quickly as I discovered.

Travelling around America sometimes the breakfast is less than average. The breakfast at the Fairfield was one of the best that I have encountered. Fresh fruit, cereal, waffles, English Muffins and the lady chef makes a tasty and yummy scrambled eggs.

I was impressed with the service at the Fairfield Inn from the moment I walked in. The beds and pillows were comfortable and I was able to get a good nights sleep. So important when you are an international traveller.

Thank you for providing my sister at the last minute. We had a pyjama party watching the hockey.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Leoni34
Jennifer D, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Amesbury, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn Amesbury. Your positive feedback will definitely be shared with the team, as our guest are the most important. It is so great to hear that our location worked out well for you.
As a valued guest, we really appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a nice stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.
Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for spending your valuable time, and please come visit again if your travels ever bring you back to the Amesbury area.

Front Office Manager