Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Claude
Atlanta, Georgia

Nice hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Mar 2024via mobile
Hotel's Favourite
The hotel was nicely appointed & clean. I was upgraded to a corner room with some amazing views. Overall the room was ver nice…and I’m particular about where I stay!!! The drawbacks were that the room never got really cool. It got down to maybe 75 F. At times the heat disrupted my sleep. Additionally, there was a damp order in the Hallway & in my room. I always bring air freshener so that did help some. The staff was friendly & attentive. Kevin was awesome!!! SN: the breakfast buffet isn’t worth it.
Date of stay: March 2024
Room Tip: Avoid The breakfast buffet
Trip type: Travelled with friends
    $154
    $216
16.1 km from Global Hotel Panama
View more hotels in Panama City
All reviews fantastic hotel the air conditioning city panama gym bedding bellman
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2024 via mobile

This hotel is controlled by mafia!!i have travel all over the world, and first time I had a so disappointing and rude experience.i had paid for 8 nights.i had a human accident in the pool of the hotel.during i was swimming i started to have diarrhea.i went immediately to get out of the pool but my diarrhea was like water i couldn't control it.i felt so embarrassed.after a while,the manager called me in my room and told me if he can come.he came with a security and with a very rude manner he told me that I caused to the hotel a big damage and he blackmailed me.he told me to pay 500$ or leave the hotel immediately.i told him that I can not pay and I don't have where to go cause I had already paid the hotel.after he came with two police officers who did not speak English and i put the translator.they also asked me to leave.they kicked me out of the hotel.i was alone and when I saw that police officers were friends with the manager i slept out.well PLEASE DON'T GO TO THAT HOTEL,IT IS MAFIA.

Room tip: Don't go there for any reason
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank petrosp786
Reviewed 18 October 2023 via mobile

We got the suite with a great view and fresh room with a big bathroom and bathtub. Nice complimentary stiff in the room and alot of different lightning options. The staff was very accommodating and nice. Very good and would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 1 October 2022 via mobile

Food was decent. Service not so much. Part of it is not the fault of the servers. They aren’t allowed to share the wifi code. For a tourist that wants to have a lunch or business dinner, I don’t recommend as wifi is a must for tourists. Go somewhere else. Was taken care Keila (not her fault). She was just the messenger. In such a difficult economic situation, I was surprised of doing things to drive away customers.

Room tip: No wifi available if you are not staying in the hotel
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

Myself and partner visited this Hotel a few times when it was The Ola Panama now the Globals Hotel Panama. It seems that the standard has dropped considerably this visit. The food was sadly lacking. The Main Chef did his best but was under great pressure it seemed. He was very very busy with virtually no help. My thoughts were that they were under staffed. The Air conditioning went off every night. I complained on two consecutive nights about it. It was restored quickly but only after being woken up with the heat and hardly able to breath. The WIFI was Nonexistent in Room 404. There also seems to be an issue with Ants in this room. My partner was bitten by what looked like midges every night in the restaurant as there were no insect trap lights or similar. We bought the drinks package which did save us a fortune. The room was clean and respectable and if not for the air conditioning would have been perfect.
I really feel disappointed that I have only gave the Hotel 3 stars as I always thought it was a fantastic Hotel and worthy of five stars in the past. Alas if I were asked if I would return to this hotel, I would probably say No. (Sadly).
So come on Globals Panama raise your game. Address the restaurant and the food. Sort the WIFI and the air conditioning.
Jet2 also need to inspect the Hotels they offer the public as this was our third Jet2 trip this year and all have been labelled as 4 star but were sadly lacking and lucky if they were even at a 3 star Standard.

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank Camper68503101594
Reviewed 22 July 2022 via mobile

Ok for a one night stay I guess. Here are a fewPros and Cons: The Hotel is in a good location near shops and restaurants. Lobby is cute but small. The price is reasonable for what you get. Check in took much longer than expected, considering how empty the place was. Bed was firm, shower wasn’t draining properly, TV remote didn’t work properly, Not in love with this Hotel, not sure Id stay here again, guess you get what you pay for. A one night stay here would suffice for me.

Date of stay: May 2022