“Traveler”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Eliberaus
Managua, Nicaragua, Central America
“Traveler”
Reviewed 22 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I rented a room in the same property 2 weeks ago and I LOVED it. Now, when my family comes to visit Nicaragua again, there is absolutely no doubt about where to stay. The hosts, Fernando and Alexandra, are just awesome! They helped my family and I to find nice tours and arranged rides. We really enjoyed night gatherings on the terrace! They have everything you need, when we used the kitchen to cook at night, we found all the necessary kitchenware and stuff. To make a long story short... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing