Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from US$88.92
from US$49.73
from US$38.49
More Info
All reviews beautiful city hour tour walking tour historical sites great knowledge metro station victoria culture tours english translator ww2
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

Absolutely loved the tour! Time flew by so fast!
We met up at 10 am and finished at 4 pm. The weather was quite right for the walk! We had a chance to see around 10 interesting places of interest in different parts of the city!

Victoria is very positive person and she has a lot of knowledge of the landmarks! Everything went perfect, we had time for coffee and snacks! It was fun and we left with a feeling that we made a new close friend!

Date of experience: June 2021
victoriakievguide, Owner at BEST KYIV GUIDE, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Thank you so much for your warm words and for choosing me to be your guide in Kyiv!

Reviewed 20 May 2021

When you get to know a new place in the company of a passionate enthusiastic guide, there’s a big chance you fall in love with the place and will come again! And Victoria is so kind of person who has a huge wealth of knowledge about the area and a genuine passion for what she does. As I told her there’s no way we could have gained this much information by ourselves. Victoria…thank you for your efforts, we had great craic with you! Barbara and Glenn

Date of experience: May 2021
victoriakievguide, Owner at BEST KYIV GUIDE, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2021

It was a blast spending the day with you Barbara and Glenn! Thank you very much for your kind words!

Reviewed 3 May 2021

I wanted to do a six-hour tour of Kiev since this is my first time here. Victoria’s tour is really comprehensive and she knows a lot of interesting facts about Kiev. She seems to be really in touch with the city and even knows the stories behind the city’s curious set of post-2014 murals. I am always interested in the religious history and places of worship in cities and Victoria knew a lot about the cathedrals and the monastery in Kiev. She navigated and guided me through all of the Easter fervor. She also recommended a great Ukrainian restaurant where the owner won the Ukrainian Master Chef competition a few years ago. I tried a couple of traditional Ukrainian dishes and was not disappointed. If you are in Kiev, look for Victoria and one of tours. I recommend it.

Date of experience: May 2021
victoriakievguide, Owner at BEST KYIV GUIDE, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was such a great tour on Easter holiday!

Reviewed 23 April 2021

We truly enjoyed the day. Victoria is charming and very knowledgeable. She gave us so much interesting background about the city's history, architecture and current events. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: April 2021
victoriakievguide, Owner at BEST KYIV GUIDE, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Thank you very much, dear Soma and Steve! It was such a wonderful day that we spent together!

Reviewed 7 December 2020

Apart from walking tour we also visited Sint Sophia church and the beautiful metro (not planned). We booked the 2 Hours walking tour which was very adventurous and informative laced with a bit of humor.
After that I told Victoria I would like to see some other parts of Kiev and she told me it was no problem. She would show me. Instead of her 2 hours in the morning we suddenly spent the whole Sunday together first with my brother and later the two of us.
It really feld Like I knew her for a long time. She can make you feel at home in a foreign town were you could not understand or read anything. So smoothly helped you and make you feel at ease. Thank you so much Victoria, God bless ;)

Date of experience: December 2020
victoriakievguide, Owner at BEST KYIV GUIDE, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

Dear Ellena, thank you very much for booking this tour. And what an adventure it turned out for the whole day! I enjoyed our talks and walks immensely!