Belgrade Art Hotel(Belgrade)
US$123
US$100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$151
US$147
US$132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Hostel 360(Belgrade)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
Radisson Blu
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat hotelrecommend this hotelrooftop barmodern designclean roomsenjoyed my stayfree wifimini barmilostaxiluxurycityreceptionisttramcomfort
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The stay was pleasant, rooms were clean, staff was professional and overall look and feel of the Hotel is good. It is very modern. The restaurant was okay, staff there professional and helpful. Location is little out of the city center but taxi drive downtown is not expensive and the reception always got us Taxi when requested.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel room was clean and tidy. Breakfast was good and there was variety of foods. Staff were great. they were helpful and really kind. They could speak English perfectly. Unfortunately the location of hotel was not good. It's very far from the city center and you have to take taxi or use public transportation system. Bus stop is near the hotel. In the reception you can exchange your money. Rooms didn't have tea or coffee maker.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rzasf
HeritageBelgrade, Manager at Hotel HERITAGE Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for compliments about our rooms, food and staff, we really give our best to every guest. I am sure that 5 minutes drive with taxi to downtown was not so problematic thing having in mind such a great commens about hotel. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I've been in Heritage Hotel during the first week in December and it was amazing! Location is perfect - walking distance from the city center and you have enough parking places in front of the hotel without charging. Hotel also has underground garage, which I've decided to use because of affordable price. Staff - they were awesome and made my stay really enjoyable. I do not know if is better reception or restaurant and housekeeping staff. Breakfast was great, really good variety of food. Thank you for everything guys, you are doing a great job! See you soon! :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
HeritageBelgrade, Manager at Hotel HERITAGE Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear Anna_DD22

first of all , thank you for writing this fantastic review.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed every aspect of Hotel Heritage.
It is very important to us that our guest are satisfied with the food, and especially with our staff.
Hope that we will be able to host you again
Best regards.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

When I entered the hotel I was pleasantly greeted upon arrival. The check in process was quick and efficient. I found my room with ease and when I walked into the room everything was clean and well put together, not a spot of dust anywhere. I slept very well in the bed and wanted to stay in bed for a little longer because I was so comfortable. I would recommend if you have business in the area this is the ideal spot to stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
HeritageBelgrade, Manager at Hotel HERITAGE Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Dear Miles J,
we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel Heritage.
Especially we are glad that you were able to sleep well and feel comfortable and relaxed.
Looking forward to host you again.
Best regards

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Lovely hotel. Everything was perfect and simply cannot and could not be better. The most important is atmosphere and people. And curly Dragana is so professional and lovely person. Actually, all of them. But Dragana is my favourite. Food in the restaurant is also tasty. I do hope to have one more chance to visit Belgrade. And definitely I will stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
HeritageBelgrade, Manager at Hotel HERITAGE Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Oksana O,

we truly appreciate time taken to write this amazing comment about the hotel Heritage.
We are glad that you have enjoyed food at our Afeliu restaurant and we are especially proud to hear that our employees are kind and professional.

We are truly looking forward to your next stay.
Best regards.