Today was an excellent experience for a group of 17 students from the 6th grade and 2 happy teachers.
What we liked:
- the art and stories behind it were extremely interesting
- the guide Lala was passionate, enthusiastic and very knowledgeable, she didn't 'talk down' to the students at all and she stimulated their curiousity
- students eyes opened to the city as a 'canvas'
- students asked many questions, were very interested in the subject
- good route (Romana to Univeristate) and good time (2 hours)
I would certainly recommend this as an 'alternative' school activity for students 5-10 grade, and it offers many possibilities for follow-up activities in Language Arts, Art, History etc.
Thank you Urban Adventures !More