All reviews water leak nice hotel exchange rate central location rooms are clean the ground floor buffet breakfast room was large train station old town spa romania city foyer channels taxi
Reviewed 28 March 2018

The hotel is very outdated. The very old rooms and bathrooms should be renewed. The furniture is very worn, and for hot water to flow around you have to wait about 7 minutes. There is a big problem with parking spaces. Definitely only the name of this hotel is left

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018

have stayed here many times and rooms are clean and well priced. breakfast is good and it has a renowned Chinese restaurant on site. spa services available as well. lifts can be slow but the rooms are quiet and comfortable.

Room Tip: all seem good
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Very good location , warm room , nice bathroom , old furnitures , need renovation. Without room service after elenen o clock , if you want something to eat after eleven there is nothing. Acceptable breakfast.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank CHARIS-ATHENS
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I spent 5 days in this hotel. First room I got was rather small on the second floor and I could perceive the metro passing beneath.
Then I moved to the fifth floor, the room was bigger, but...there was a problem with the bathroom. Everytime you shower the whole bathroom is filled with water. I do not know whether it is the problem with the shower cabin or with the drain in the bathroom.
The bathroom is not properly illuminated, as if they miss few luminaires.
The last day I was in the hotel it rained heavily, and the rain leaked through the window in the room. Awful.
I got an early flight, and I woke at 3.30 AM, and there was not hot water.
My advice- not worth the money.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms on upper floors.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Value for money is not true. There is no value. Low Cost, yes - but you get what you pay for.

This is a unbelievably bad hotel.

My room was apparently 4 Star. But is was a joke. Smelly, broken toilet seat. A tissue box instead of toilet roll and worse of all a bright green fire exit that illuminated my room at night - the staff were stunned that I found this to be unacceptable but at least taped it up for me!

Find another hotel!