“Been great, no longer. ”
Review of Choco Cafe

Choco Cafe
Ranked #31 of 40 Dessert in Zagreb
Description: Choco Cafe is combination of modern candy shop, classic cafe bar and trendy pancake bar.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We always celebrate kids birthdays here but sometimes has changed. First, small problem, instead of waffle we got pancake. I have asked waiter to change that only to get info ‘we have no waffles anymore’. Another plate with waffles was uneatable. Reason - ‘boss told us that waffles should be heated for a minute in microwave’. And the end waiter offered us not to pay those uneatable items. Never again.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

They have so many options and it is so hard to choose. I wanted to try eveything. All desserts look so good. But we ended up having a salad and a pancake. You can make your own ice cream and your own pancake. The salad what we had was okay and the pancake was delicious. I would recommend this place if you want to have a nice dessert in a nice and friendly environment. I can't wait to go back and try their cakes.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Pancakes have no fill alhough we ordered them with three add-ons. The stuff is rude and sarcastic. They charged us immidiatelly after our complaint and didn’t apologise.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Bad staff, no one aproched us or welcomed us in cafe, no one took our order for 20 minutes, until we stood up and went to the waiter, we had sweet pancakes. Pancakees are waaay overpriced, and the price would be less shocking if the quality was good, but no. I ordered “poor” pancake with only regular chocolate and kinder bueno. Pancake was filled with some kind of very liquid chicolate , whic all came out if the pancake and tasted very bad, soninwould eat only pancake “body” because of the liquidnes,
(?). For 35 kuna, (4+€) i would expect at least whole kinder bueno, and not only one stick on the too of that bad and sad pancake, usually you get crunched bueno in oancake and the other one on the top.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve been there many times with my boyfriend. We love to try new combinations of pancakes! The place is lovely, I love the decoration of it. The prices are a bit higher then in other creperies but there are always lots of guests there and the pancakes are always good.