“International kitchen well done”

OXBO Urban Bar & Grill
Ranked #47 of 909 Restaurants in Zagreb
Price range: US$6 - US$51
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Croatian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: OXBO Urban Bar & Grill has the best Black Angus beef steaks in Zagreb! After you try them there’s no going back. Restaurant Executive Chef Goran Brncic has created a contemporary menu, with popular foods from Croatia, Europe, The America’s and Asia. OXBO is located on one of the main roads in Zagreb, Ulica grada Vukovara. Your new favorite restaurant in Zagreb features urban design - with the open theater kitchen at the heart of the action. You can sit at the dining bar and feel the heat of the busy kitchen. In the restaurant’s informal atmosphere steal the cooking tips and a recipe or two from our OXBO kitchen team. With a variety of seating options, OXBO suits your mood at any given time, whether you’re coming in for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

In this business hotel you can find a very good international restaurant useful for business people lodging above or in the area. Food quality is one of the best I tasted in Zagreb, especially meat. I came here with colleagues, friends and cusotmers many times and I've never been disappointed. Price is high for the region, but in line with the quality.

DoubleTreeZgb, Manager at OXBO Urban Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

They serve some pretty damn delicious black angus in OXBO. We all very much enjoyed everything we had, but the homemade pistachio ice cream is something I'm sure I'll remember for days to come!
The atmosphere and setting are pleasant, and the staff is quick, kind and professional. Definite recommendation for a business lunch.

Thank you for the praise.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

The quality of the food is good. Have tried already most of the menu and it is very nice, fish and meat no complaints. The only thing it could be improved is the fries.

Thank you for your nice words!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful evening: white wine by the glass (Sauvignon) was delightful (and price ok ! 44kuna per glass), the black angus burger my partner had was excellent (with homemade potatoe fries). My dish was homemade pasta with truffle sauce, honestly I am a big fan of truffle and I have rarely had such a well prepared dish with truffles! It was absolutely excellent! Dessert (chocolate mud cake we shared) was small but very nice as well ! Served with great vanilla ice cream. Altogether we paid 425kuna.

I highly recommend the place !!

Thank you Sabrina Delse from OXBO team!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Having stayed here many weeks I have come to know the staff here very well. Between Mladen, Alexander Sasha and Mario treat me better than my own family. When I have clients in town I ask specifically for Mladen or Sasha to tend the bar and have been rewarded with excellent service. I brought a colleague here for dinner and had Marino as our server. It was 5-Star Service.

Thank you DaveG-SBG!