Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$30.33
More Info
from US$53.28
More Info
All reviews wine tasting bread sticks cozy place knowledgeable host fantastic wine lovely shop visit sofia wineshop bulgaria degustation winery expert treasure
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

A wonderful place with the aroma of wine, romance and tenderness that fills all the senses. I strongly recommend! Cheers!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Perfect place. You can always learn a lot about wines and their history. We enjoyed the perfect Bulgarian wines and a great atmosphere. Thank you!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 3 February 2021

It was my first time in Bulgaria and I had no previous exposure to Bulgarian wines before this wine tasting.
We had a set of 5 wines and it was absolutely great.
I've got the intro into the history of the winemaking in the Bulgaria and each main region. The wines we tried were outstanding and the conversation with the host flew easy and pleasantly.
I fell in love with a few wines and asked for a recommendation based on it. I have bought a few bottles after the tasting - just to have some for my travel around Bulgaria. All of the recommendations has hit the right spot.

You want a wine tasting? Ultra highly recommended.
Amazing conversation, great Bulgarian wine selection and the feeling that wine is loved and appreciated at this place. And if you love wine too - you would enjoy visiting the place, I had no doubt about it.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

We had such a lovely time learned so much about Bulgarian wines, the atmosphere was cozy, cheese was really good! The wines were fantastic!! Owner was so knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend this tour to any wine lover!!
Every wine we tried was simply wonderful!!

Reviewed 21 January 2021

In November 2019 we visited Sofia and enjoyed a lovely wine tasting at this delightfull little local wine shop. It was all perfectly organized. We tried several different wines from different regio's of Bulgaria. The host Kalin spoke with great enthousiasm and passion about the wines he served us, and told us interesting back stories. About a year later in November 2020 he reached out to us personally and told it was finally possible to ship to the Netherlands. We straight away were excited and ordered multiple boxes. The service was great and he was very helpfull all the time! I would defenitely recommend to order some of the delicious wines from this shop.

Date of experience: November 2020
Tempus Vini W, Manager at Tempus Vini Wine Point, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Dear Karlien
I would like to thank you for being my guests!
It was a great tasting and I'm very pleased that you order more of the Bulgarian wines fro home.
I hope to see you again soon!

CHEERS!