Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Agoda.comUS$79
eDreamsUS$79
Orbitz.comUS$71
All reviews every request felt like home city centre wonderful stay beautiful hotel clean hotel omelette jimmy albania balconies cage
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2020

I was so lucky to have stayed in this beautiful hotel in the city centre of Tirana, not far from the lake (2 min away from a beautiful walk in the green park). The staff are very kind and able to satisfy every request. The owner, Jimmy, a passionate wine lover can let you try the bets selections of wines from Italy and Slovenia, as well as some indigeneous varietals from Albania. A special prosecco DOC from the dolomites can be enjoyed in the terrace and refresh your day. Jimmy and all his staff represent the beauty, the generosity and the joyful spirit of Albania. Stay here!

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank ugofreschi
Reviewed 22 February 2020

Vert nice hotel and very friendly people. Location is also great, close to restaurants and coffees. Also it is walking distance to the city centre and main attractions in Tirana. I would definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank ardianj
Reviewed 1 February 2020

I normally stay in the internationally branded hotels (particularly Hilton) but thought I'd give this independent hotel a try on my visit to Tirana. Check in was quick and friendly, and I was quickly in my room.

I had paid slightly more than the friend I was travelling with, but was surprised to get a suite with 2 rooms, 2 beds and 2 balconies. Although the view isn't great, it was nice to be able to sit on the balcony and get some fresh air.

The room was clean, and had all the amenities I needed (including a fridge).

Breakfast was a buffet, and I had some scrambled eggs as well - very nicely presented.

There is a grocery shop (and petrol station?!) just outside the back of the hotel, and it is about 25 minutes walk from the centre of town.

Would I stay there again? Definitely.

Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank London_Andy
Reviewed 21 December 2019

I had a wonderful stay at the Dinasty Hotel. I stayed there for one full week and it really felt like home. Extremely lovely staff and great service. The hotel restaurant is excellent as well. I highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 19 November 2019

Our stay in Tirana was great thanks to this hotel. People from front desk are so helpful! I can’t recall her name, but it was something related to Mother Teresa’s middle name… she gave us the best tips we could have about the city. All the spots where covered. Hotel is very well located, walking distance to main attractions in the city and right by a huge park. Room was really big – in fact, a bedroom and a room, with two TV, lots of space for the luggage, excellent bathroom and shower and a balcony. We had dinner one night and were lovely assisted by the owner of the hotel (“Jimmy”) who is also the chef de cuisine. Everything was perfect. The Albanian wine was an incredible surprise (excellent, for 20 euros a bottle, at the restaurant) and served in a decanter with a device that allowed it to breath faster – I can’t describe it, I had never seen one like this and I regret I didn’t ask where to buy it. They even prepared larger plates so my husband and I could trade them between us and try more things. Excellent choice, both the hotel and the restaurant.

Date of stay: November 2019