Lowest prices for your stay
$266
Fully refundable before Thu, 25 Apr
Vio.com
Agoda.com
$179
Fully refundable before Thu, 25 Apr
No fees just great deals
All reviews food court washer and dryer pratt st central location walking distance cooking facilities laundry room reception area supermarket kitchenette apartment gym floor business toh harbour toaster
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2022

Great location, with clean and modern rooms. Very friendly and helpful staff. Onsite laundry was Free of Charge and the gym was simple, but had everything you needed.

Parking is accessed around the side of the main entrance on Pratt St.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

Checked in 2 days before New Years! Place is just amazing, serves the purpose of our trip to Suva. Convenient with the nearby retail shops and 2 major supermarkets within walking distance. Reservation and check-in, we were served by their staff, Fifita, who made us feel super welcome and right at home, plus the place is just spick and span. Definitely a great place to stay if you’ve got commitments in Suva. 👍🏼👍🏼

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 16 March 2020

Very nice very clean Pleasure to stay here very close to shopping as it is above the shopping centre so it’s only an elevator right to be amongst the main to the shopping centre very good staff very friendly very helpful definitely will stay here again and again

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

I checked into Quest today and I’m absolutely loving this place! The room is sparkling clean, spacious enough for a couple, smells so nice, and the location is smack in the center of town. So convenient! The staff here are also very friendly and super nice. I came a little early and asked if I could leave my bags at the front desk while I wait around for check in time but to my surprise the receptionist said she had a room already available and could let me in early. I also asked for late check out since I don’t leave until 5pm and was allowed two hours extra. I now feel the rate I paid for this place is definitely worth it! I will certainly advise anyone coming to Suva to stay at Quest. I know for me, from hereon this’ll be my accommodation whenever I come to Suva. Vinaka Quest!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2020

I stayed for a business trip. While rooms very clean and staff was nice, but the hotel does not given any feel of a relaxing hotel.

I asked to buy water bottle at night, and hotel had no water bottles available and it was late night.

Given rooms have microwave, people were warming up food that created a strong smell in common areas and rooms.

Concept of packed breakfast which is left in the room is weird.

Overall, not a very good value for what you pay

Date of stay: March 2019