Lowest prices for your stay
$265
Fully refundable before Thu, 25 Apr
Vio.com
ZenHotels.com
$179
All reviews food court washer and dryer pratt st central location walking distance cooking facilities laundry room reception area supermarket kitchenette apartment gym floor business toh harbour toaster
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2020

I stayed for a business trip. While rooms very clean and staff was nice, but the hotel does not given any feel of a relaxing hotel.

I asked to buy water bottle at night, and hotel had no water bottles available and it was late night.

Given rooms have microwave, people were warming up food that created a strong smell in common areas and rooms.

Concept of packed breakfast which is left in the room is weird.

Overall, not a very good value for what you pay

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2019

Short day in Suva before heading to the Coral Coast - Quest Apts provided a clean, functional room (with kitchenette) - and large balcony on level 5. Staff were great, particularly Lai(?) the night staff member. Small gym and food court in the building/levels below. Would happily stay there again if needing a short business/or onward trip accommodation.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank andyetlee
Reviewed 10 September 2019 via mobile

We stayed for a night at Quest with one of the most relaxing and amazing experiences. The staff are very friendly and rooms are very clean and very well organized. But what we loved was the security and privacy quest has to offer. They also have a separate car park for the guests just close enough to the reception. So it's always hassle free when checking in or out. Highly recommend for a classy relaxing experience.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnukshaP
Reviewed 29 August 2019 via mobile

Happy with the service , Room was clean a spacious staff are helpful I had a good view of the harbour.
Good location if you want to experience a bit of night life or just something to eat .. next time I’m in Suva I’ll will be back
Cheers

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

I was a bit skeptical given the price and location, but I was surprised, I would be more than happy to go back again. The room was well cleaned, no sign of dust, and well maintained. The bathroom grout a little old but as expected for this level of accomodation. Bed/bedding were of good quality, towels were ok. Continental breakfast was provided in room which is convenient, albeit a day old by the time you get to it. Location good, shopping across the road and staff were pleasant. Door key did not work when I first got to my room.

Date of stay: April 2019