Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Marxial

Good for short stays.

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Dec 2022
Room is ok, although a bit old. AC, Fridge and Electric Kettle provided. Rodent control needed. Locks on door needed for some apartments. Good price if you are sharing.
Only one elevator that is very hot and only goes to top level and ground level. If you have knee problems, stay at the ground floors. Access to shopping malls, banks, churches and Suva night live, walking distance. Great customer care by staffs.
Date of stay: December 2022
  • Agoda.com
  • eDreams
0.3 km from Town House Apartment Hotels Suva
Restaurant
Looking from the Hotel, towards the harbour
$129
    $358
  • eDreams
1.5 km from Town House Apartment Hotels Suva
Free parking
Two Bedroom Apartment (Newly Renovated)
Get rewarded with One Key
  • Official Site
    $70
9.3 km from Town House Apartment Hotels Suva
View more hotels in Suva
All reviews water issue ground level wonderful stay standard room townhouse banks
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2022

Although the basic room was adequate & thankfully had AC & a fridge, nothing else was okay. In the middle of Friday night (Nov. 18th), there were loud men's voices in the hallway outside my room. A fight broke out and it got even louder, but I did not dare venture out because Fijian men are large & I could've gotten hit if I had asked them to keep the noise down. I phoned Reception as I had been instructed to do if I had an issue. No one answered. So, I suffered through several hours of noise and finally fell asleep. On Saturday AM, I phoned Reception and told the girl what had happened. She apologized and assured me that there was definitely a Receptionist on 24hrs and they are supposed to send their Security Guard if there is a complaint. Saturday was much worse! There was a party next door to my room, after I arrived home just before midnight. I phoned to complain about the noise, but was hung up on. Someone actually did pick up the phone, then hung up before I could say one word. Unbelievable! Throughout Saturday night, I phoned Reception again at 3AM, at 4AM, at 5:15AM, but no one answered. As a foreigner, I unfortunately did not know the local telephone number for the police, or I would've called it. At 5:30AM, the revelers finally stopped and I too fell asleep. At 7:30AM Sunday, I jumped in my bed as I was awakened by a church choir nearby singing so loudly that I could make out every hymn. OMG! Since it continued, I finally gave up with only 2hrs sleep and got up. When I went to complain at Reception, there was no apology. When I asked to speak to the Manager who was in charge, I was told she was off. I told my story and requested a refund since a hotel sells a good night sleep (not its amenities), but became frustrated because neither the Receptionist nor the other 2 ladies gave a damn as to what I was saying. When the Receptionist finally did manage to get hold of the Manager via phone, she not only denied me any kind of refund, but she refused to speak to me. Wow! I happen to own my own hotel in Namibia and have diplomas to teach Front Office Management and F&B Operations from the American Hotel & Lodging Association, which includes problem solving & Customer Service and this certainly isn't it. I actually wanted to stay at the nicer Peninsula Hotel (where I did have a reservation for Monday), but they were sold-out for the weekend, so I could not find better accommodation than this. Foreigners, do not stay here at Town Home Apartment Hotel - this place is too dangerous whereby you could get involved in a fight outside your room and during a weekend, you will receive no sleep. However, I highly recommend the Peninsula Hotel nearby and also reasonable. Christina

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2022

Poor accommodation, rooms need to be upgrade. Too noisy rooms need to be sound proof can hear noise from the corridor. Washroom facility are a disgrace and need attention, also guests staying in the hotel must think others and don't scream and shout during night time

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 26 June 2022

Spent a night here on the 25th of June.. was planning for a 2 night stay but it didn't go as planned since we had no water on the first night.. I don't blame the staff as they tried their best to attend to all inhouse guest complaints that night. I came down to the reception to enquire about the issue with the water but I just couldn't as I felt sorry, since there was only 2 staff working that night(atleast get more staff on the weekends) and they were trying to attend to all guest complaints. THE ISSUE WITH THIS HOTEL/APARTMENT IS THE MANAGEMENT. To the board members please this need to get checked. Speacial thanks to the Biausevu lady who had to cover for 2 shifts that night, and despite the complaints and the major issue that night, she still manages to keep the Bula smile and was very patience with the guest. VINAKA.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2022

Thank you townhouse for the wonderful stay i had with my family during the graduation week of USP i had booked just a day prior and was given family rom at very affordable rate i would rather say best in the Suva Area last minute booking was worth- From the time we checked in to the time check out friendly stff bula bula all thw way m nt a review person but this person while leaving with a hapy smile said if you liked our hotel please review struk me- Nandini this review for u...
wonderful stay - best defindely recomding to my gang back at home...

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 18 May 2022

After reading few comments i was a bit hesitant but to be honest a night lif place to be... Bar open 24x7 with very beautiful and best customer service by Front staff Barsha. Stayed in Standard room but very neat and clean 4nights of stay was wonderful despite the fact few hrs water issue but i gues thats normal in cental city...heheh
customer service is very good - just a suggestion to open restaurant till 8 or 9 as we had to buy food from outside apart from that neat room friendly house attendant julie who did our rooms..
so much improved from my last 2019 visit.

Room tip: best view best room
Date of stay: May 2022