Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
SJ1

Not attentive

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Sept 2020via mobile
We walk in without a welcoming face from the staff at least.arent very private..we left next morning to go to town,there's a bin full of empty bottles and cigarette buds in a slow movin lift n came bek from town to the same bin still sitting there..terrible.
Sitting in the restaurant for more then 10mins nobody cares till I walk out and ask if the restaurant is still open for service...
Please be attentive I don't have all day to sit there doing nothing..
Other then that everything was great.

Thanks.
Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
$266
$146
    $123
1.5 km from Town House Apartment Hotels Suva
Free parking
Two Bedroom Apartment (Newly Renovated)
$193
Earn Trip Coins after your stay
    $172
0.9 km from Town House Apartment Hotels Suva
Free parking
Looking from the Hotel, towards the harbour
    $138
    $135
  • Expedia.com
    $145
View more hotels in Suva
All reviews water issue ground level wonderful stay standard room townhouse banks
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2020

Not for me thank you really this is not a good place to stay no care for disabled people The staff are not welcoming and helpful there unfriendly you do not feel comfortable in this place at all it is not worth the effort

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Business Support, Owner at Town House Apartment Hotels Suva, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Hi Tryler,

Firstly I'd like to thank you for taking your time for the review but our staffs are trained to help every guest of ours. I would appreciate a little more detail on your bad experience so management can take appropriate action on this. Rest assured we will take necessary steps to train staffs to help and greet guest in the best possible way.

Contact +679 8904400/ 8904401

Reviewed 3 March 2020

Came to Fiji after 18years n checked into this beautiful apartment..with Lil 3year old dis place has been welcoming and spacious,very friendly staff and management, never felt out of place for even single sec😍😍😍,cook ur own or enjoy the restaurant food,fully furnished apartment at an affordable rate.Very handy location...loved it,and recommend it.💖💖💖💖💖

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

family vacation cant get even better!!
Welcoming gesture with big bula and friendly staff to assist all the time
Certainly made a big difference from last year august visit to this much better customer service - even staff sera/bulou in housekeeping and Mela in reception making all feel welcome
Love the breakfast everyday new menu!!!
Holiday cant be even better
Clean rooms
Elegant view from top level
Best stay!!!
Definitely coming back again!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2020

Town House Apartment Hotel is my "home away from home".

Being a frequent visitor to Suva, I never think twice about coming here. I have been to other Apartments in Suva, but none come close to Town House.

The rooms are always clean, the housekeeping staff never fail to do their daily duties. On top of that, all the staff are very friendly, from housekeeping, to Kitchen, to Front Office, even the Maintenance and Garden Staff. All wearing that famous "Bula" smile.

Whenever I face problems, I just pick up the phone, and within minutes, the staff ensure that all is fixed. Thank you!

As a Business Woman, I have also booked business partners into the Apartment to enable to me to have meetings on the premises. I am proud to say, that there has never been a complaint from any of them.

I highly recommend that if there are families or even individuals, who are looking for a clean and friendly environment to spend their holidays, come here to Town House. The accommodation is reasonable in price, you are able to cook in your apartment, the rooms are air conditioned, clean and spacious, and most of all, friendly and efficient staff.

Thank you Town House, for making every visit of mine, an enjoyable one!!

Mrs. Malcolm

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

First night they gave me a deluxe room. When I was sleeping at 2:30 in the morning someone open the door of my door ( locked by key) and entered in my room by mistake waking me up. I paid the room and the day after I was moved to an appartment of two rooms where I was supposed to be the first day. The second day I arrived at 19:00 and I found some people living in my appartment !!! . I couldn't beleive it. I went to talk to the receptionist. He told me that I hadn't paid the last two nights so they put some other people in my place without telling me anything and removing all my petsonal things. I went to the director. She didn't know that I was in that room so they removed again the new guest to another place. I was schocked and at around 21:00 when I entered again to my appartment I could'nt stay anymore there seing how my stuff was placed. I felt like some burglars entered in my private place.

So I paid the two last nights and I left to another hotel.
Beleive me. This place is insane. Never something like this has happened to me in all my life. I have 54 years and I have visited more than 80 countries mostly in Africa.

Please don't go to this appartment hotel. You will regret. Besides that is very noisy and without privacity.

Miquel Serra