Lowest prices for your stay
$192
No prepayment needed
Priceline
$191
Fully refundable before Wed, 24 Apr
Go to your Happy Price
Agoda.com
$98
No fees just great deals
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020

The people at the Suva Motor Inn are so nice, and it is a lovely, quiet, landscaped motel. We had read the reviews and asked for one of the refurbished rooms, but when we arrived it did not appear to be one of the refurbished rooms. In hindsight, would highly recommend viewing room first. It is a clean, basic stay that is close to town and the pool is an added bonus. Keleni at the restaurant is soooo friendly..she is lovely and goes out of her way for guests.

Room tip: Insist on the refurbished rooms
2  Thank L_DTravellers
Kelera Ratumaiyale, Owner at Suva Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear L_DTravellers

Thanks for the great comments on your review and for sure this will be shared by the team especially Keleni from the bar. My apologies that the refurbished room you had asked for was not given to you, maybe all the refurbished room was all taken on the day of your check in.. Our room renovations is till on going one after the other, and I do look forward to welcome you back and this time I will make sure you will be put in the refurbished room. Take care and have a great day today.

Reviewed 2 March 2020

First they quoted me a higher rate than posted. I had to argue to get the posted rate. Then the staff stole USD $630 out of my suitcase while I was out. The battery operated safe in the room was broken. The place was infested with roaches and the smell of bug spray everywhere. Do not stay here!

Dear Laurae901

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review about your stay. Sorry to read of your disappointment with the rate in particular and I do apologize on behalf of the front office staff who served you. What you wrote about the staff stole USD$630 , that is news to me as if it really happens, why wasn't the matter reported to us for further investigations? Nothing of the stolen money was reported from you during your stay with us. After you have left we then check the safe and it is not broken as mentioned in your review. we have a pest control company that does the spray of the whole of our property inside and out and it is done on a monthly basis. Once again my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you and if we have the opportunity to welcome you again, we will do our utmost to get things right for you.
Take care and have a great day.

Many Thanks

Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

Visiting Suva Motor Inn was made memorable by an exceptional staffmember: Keleni Koroi who has to be one of the friendliest people on the planet...AND has the ability to remember everyone's names...incredible!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kelera Ratumaiyale, Owner at Suva Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Dear JasonAOC

Thank you for the great comments and for sure this will be shared by the team particularly, Keleni Koroi, our restaurant & bar Supervisor, who is always be outstanding and has the ability to remember everyone's names.
Take care and we look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

A very disappointing experience with checkin! Not having the room ready for an accommodation that was fully paid for 7 months prior to arriving! I mean who wants to be in a country and spending half your day and time sorting your accommodation?? And getting a compensatory meal for the mess which was created by a incompetent staff member in the first place. Some staff members were so friendly and helpful which made the dishearten issue disappear which allowed us to enjoy our stay. The staff are so down to earth and take the time to chat with you
making you feel welcomed, the vibes are happy and relaxed here at the Suva Motor Inn. I would recommend that they replace their mouldy and stained pillows. Please invest in some newer ones not good for asthmatics or anyone’s health!! Also your non-refurbished rooms are very unhygienic a safety hazard and a displeasing sight.. I would recommend the stay to family and friends, althoughI would suggest that you get what you pay for (newly renovated rooms preferably) and double check your rooms upon arrival. Also make sure to voice your concerns directly to the manager.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kelera, Manager at Suva Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Dear honeyblossoms

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a review about your stay at the hotel. Having looked at your feedback, it is evident that at certain areas of our resort, we have failed and I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused to your beautiful family. I truly appreciate your recommendations to our attention as this will assist us in evaluating how we can better serve our valued guests.
Looking forward to welcome you back with much improved services.

Reviewed 7 December 2019

This is my second stay at Suva Motor Inn. I love it because it's excellent value, the staff are absolutely lovely, the rooms are spotless, the air conditioning works, and it has everything I need for a business trip. Yes, there are some mosquitoes around the restaurant area, because there's a pretty little creek behind the hotel. But only around sunset, otherwise it's fine. It is a $2 cab ride or 15 minute walk into the main shopping area, but the hotel itself is in a quiet cul-de-sac and is quiet at night. My only quibble is the cost of the wifi - $30 a day or $100 a week. Other than that, it's fantastic.

Date of stay: December 2019
Kelera, Manager at Suva Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2019

Dear 313corinnep

Thank you for the great feed back and we are delighted to learn that you had a great stay with us. We will share your feedback with the team at SMI. We have insect zapper all around the restaurant and mossies' light installed around the restaurant as our restaurant is an open one.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Many Thanks