“Good food, good service.”
Review of Jody's

Jody's
Ranked #70 of 121 Restaurants in Suva
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Description: JODY'S is your family friendly restaurant. Enjoy amazing Pizza, delicious Chicken, Lamb, Prawn, Sandwiches, Burgers, Wraps, Skewers, All Day Breakfast, Desserts, Tea and Coffee. We also serve Snacks throughout the day! Check out our Great Combos too!
Reviewed 11 July 2021

The pizza was good and they generously loaded the toppings. The garlic bread could have been better though. They are the only place in Suva who have very good promotions and combo meal packages. Pricing is very reasonable compared to other pizza places and you feel satisfied for what you paid for. I had my pizza delivered at home during Covid restrictions and I was happy with the service. The delivery was exactly on time with friendly staff who followed all the protocols during that time.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 17 March 2021

Came in for lunch and ordered a prawn fried rice. First mistake was Indian lady got my order wrong as she didn't bother to repeat my order back... so I corrected her which she gave an attitude... than paid for my correct order.

Waited for 30minutes for my order and never got my order. Went to the counter to ask for my refund as my lunch hour was coming to an end. The rude fair lady replied to say so what cancel your order... really???? no we sorry for the delay of your order... please directors of Jody your front line staff need to learn manners...

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 5 January 2021

Super fast delivery. Yummy pizza. The best so far I've tasted in Suva. Will surely be on my to go list for pizzas in the future.

Date of visit: January 2021