Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Freedom66974896369

Family holiday

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 weeks ago
Staff are beyond welcoming and it’s great service throughout the stay! High key recommend the breakfast included option! Something there for everyone.
Ideal for kids, we’re always entertained with the awesome kids club activities OR happy to spend the day in the pool.
Trip type: Travelled with family
3.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Darren Shaw, Other at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort, responded to this review
Responded 5 weeks ago
Bula Freedom,
I’m so thrilled that you had a great stay with us and took the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate it. We hope that you will return to Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort when you visit next. We look forward to hosting you again!
$250
  • travelup.com
    $305
10.6 km from Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
Pool
Pool, roundabout, poolside mural and shower
$148
$213
  • Trip.com
0.9 km from Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
Pool
Kids & Adults Swimming Pool with Water slide.
$208
    $174
6.9 km from Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
View more hotels in Sigatoka
4,593 results
All reviews ivi restaurant plantation bure butler service sundowner bar talai butler kids club vale ni champagne and canapes the mei mei service ocean breeze bure meimei service tapas every afternoon family holiday meal plan pool aerobics coral coast
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We spend 5 nights here in May before going to the islands. We absolutely loved this hotel. Our room was beautiful, well appointed, clean, large, included a sea facing balcony with beautiful views.
We liked to sit out in the evening to watch the lighting of the flames each night!
The adults only pool was perfect! Great swim up bar, could always get a bed. Lovely lunch selection and very peaceful.
There is a lively and well appointed family pool for those with children. This is a great option for families or couples as you can choose what you want from the hotel.

Great tennis courts and a decent island gym.

Restaurants were good and felt priced well seeing as they have a captive audience. We enjoyed all our meals here. There are two other restaurants just outside the hotel we tried and enjoyed.

Only down side is it is 1.5hrs in a taxi from Nadi and you are quite isolated when there. But that worked for us for a few days of tranquility. The beach is nice when the tide is in. Not postcard perfection but good for the mainland.

Staff were excellent and very welcoming.

We would highly recommend as a 4.5star hotel.

Room tip: If in the main hotel block, ask for a room on the highest floor possible for the best views.
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Darren Shaw, Other at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Bula Beth
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort. One of the pleasures of my job is sharing guest feedback with the team and I can’t wait to read this review at our next meeting. I’m so happy that you enjoyed our adults facilities and we were able to provide you with a great stay. I hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed at Outrigger for 4 nights. 3 nights in the 2 bedroom family Bure and 1 night in interconnecting resort view rooms. It is a very relaxing property and I thought a very different vibe to resorts on Denarau.

Rooms: The Bures are incredible. The renovation work seems to have improved the property. Resort View rooms were nice enough. Could still be some improvements to these rooms but very good nonetheless.

Food/Restaurants: I thought the food was excellent overall. I was expecting it to be a little hit and miss but it was a high standard across the property. It certainly is not cheap and more or less Australian prices, but I was expecting that.

Pool/Activities: Really great. So much to do. We barely scratched the surface. One tiny thing with the pool is that because of the trade winds, the pool area does get a little chilly. I thought they maybe could have heated the pool. But very minor point.

Staff/Grounds: Brilliant.

I would definitely go back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Bula Travelbug,

Reviewed 16 May 2024

It was a lovely experience at the resort. The resort staff both onsite and online (specific to the resort, not HQ) are incredibly helpful and accommodating.
We were there for a wedding and the event was lovely. The rooms were very comfortable.
The resort is very family friendly but still offers a great experience for adults.
Some of the food prices are on the higher side considering what you get, like the pizzas were smaller than, but the same price as, the pizzas from other near by resorts.
Beer prices are comparable during happy hour.
The activities board is very clear and there is something to do all throughout the day.
The internet availability and speed was great and the fitness center was better then I expected.

Room tip: The website suggests taxi transfer to the resort, but the Pacific express bus will drop you in front as well from Nadi airport
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Bula Alessandro
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort. One of the pleasures of my job is sharing guest feedback with the team and I can’t wait to read this review at our next meeting. I’m so happy that you enjoyed the wedding you were attending and we were able to provide you with a great stay. I hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2024

Travelled in May 2024 with my husband and two sons (aged 2 and 4). We planned our 5 year anniversary vow renewal (just the 4 of us and should have been very straightforward) but it was an incredibly frustrating and unnecessarily stressful experience to get that organized - we had several different people we were passed along to, it was tedious to get answers, sometimes had to reach out several times before I got a response and then they tried to charge us for every. little. thing. The ceremony itself was fine although there were a lot more employees in attendance than we wanted and the officiant "announced" us which was not something we want. Overall the resort, while landscaped beautifully, is a bit of a pain to get around with kids and stuff - I called ahead to ask about elevators and was assured there were ones close to the room but that was not the case. A million, slippery stairs (we had rain for half our trip) with toddlers is what we got instead. The rooms were new and nice enough; the interconnected rooms worked out very well for our family. Check-in was a big pain and took forever. The spa services were pretty good - the spa space is gorgeous!
The "beach" SUCKS. It's not a true beach, they fail to mention it's like a sandbar/lagoon and not pretty at all. It's rocky and swampy and a huge disappointment. The food is pretty bad with a few great items here and there, the drinks are weak and everything is way overpriced. The buffet was gross and things were covered in bugs. The service at the restaurants was slow and things were so inconsistent - you could order the same meal 3 days in a row (which I did because it was one of the decent things) and it tasted different each day!

Va and the other Mei Meis were amazing - our sons LOVED her and the play center; it was really helpful to have that space for them and to be able to leave them there and they got to do a lot otctivities. Also, having the nannies come to the room after the kids were in bed helps us enjoy our time. The Mei Mei service was the BEST part of the resort.

Really wish we had found another place to stay, we ended up here because of availability and it was just not at all what we imagined/read about.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you Sandhya for taking the time to share your feedback. I was truly disheartened to read your review and want to apologise for not meeting your expectations. Please know that we take all guest feedback very seriously and will be reviewing the details with our team to ensure we do better.

Reviewed 9 May 2024

The Outrigger is a fantastic holiday resort for young families. We were very well taken care of and the facilities were impeccable. We stayed in a plantation Bure which was spacious, clean and had everything we needed for a week’s stay with 3 little ones in tow. The pool is great for little ones. The restaurants had great variety and delicious food. The spa treatment I received was absolutely 110% while I was able to listen to the ocean waves crashing outside. Our Talai Butler, Venina, was superb. I would definitely stay again without a doubt.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Bula!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort. One of the pleasures of my job is sharing guest feedback with the team and I can’t wait to read this review at our next meeting. I’m so happy that you enjoyed especially our day spa and we were able to provide you with a great stay. I hope you will return soon.