Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ashleigh B

Amazing and family friendly

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Mar 2024
Such a beautiful place to stay. Our family felt so welcome as soon as we arrived and the staff were super friendly. Lots to do around the resort, but the pool and waterslide was our go to every day. 10/10 recommend outrigger to anyone looking to stay in Fiji, we will be back!
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Darren Shaw, Other at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort, responded to this review
Responded 30 Mar 2024
Bula ashleigh,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort. One of the pleasures of my job is sharing guest feedback with the team and I can’t wait to read this review at our next meeting. I’m so happy that you enjoyed pool and waterslide daily and we were able to provide you with a great stay. I hope you will return soon.
$261
$149
Multiple ways to pay
    1.2 km from Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
    Beachfront
    Kids & Adults Swimming Pool with Water slide.
    $187
    25.7 km from Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
    Free Wifi
    View more hotels in Sigatoka
    4,586 results
    All reviews ivi restaurant plantation bure butler service sundowner bar talai butler kids club vale ni champagne and canapes the mei mei service ocean breeze bure meimei service tapas every afternoon family holiday meal plan pool aerobics coral coast
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 28 March 2024

First time at the Outrigger and we had an amazing time. The resort layout is easy to get around and despite how big it is, everything is close by. We stayed in an ocean view room and we were very happy with it. My daughter especially loved the pool and waterslide. The staff were welcoming and friendly, they made us feel at home. There is a few different restaurants to choose from so you don’t get bored with selection. There is also a few shops within the resort but it is also close to Sigatoka town if they don’t have what you’re after. We can’t wait to return!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
    1  Thank Danielle M
    Darren Shaw, Other at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2024

Bula Danielle,
    I’m so thrilled that you had a great stay with us and took the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate it. We hope that you will return to Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort when you visit next. We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 26 March 2024 via mobile

The staffs were professional and very friendly.
    Excellent Customer Service from all the departments.
    The food was excellent.
    It was a memorable stay and I would recommend Outrigger resort to be by far the best hotel to spend vacation.
    Definitely coming back.
    Kudos and Thank you Outrigger Resort

Trip type: Travelled with friends
    1  Thank Mereseini Y

Bula Mereseini,
    I’m so thrilled that you had a great stay with us and took the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate it. We hope that you will return to Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort !

Reviewed 26 March 2024

Love this resort. Staff are very welcoming and knowledgeable. the grounds and rooms are immaculat.
    There is no need to leave the resort with the amount of activities and facilities. And if you do wish to explore outside of the resort, staff will organise that for you too.
    Weather you go as a family, couple or single you will be catered for. With every thing from kids club, nannies and buffet dining to adults only pool, cocktail club, spa treatments and intimate dining. And too many activities to list.
    A wide range of Shopping options too, including locals selling their hand made wares.
    Travelling as a solo my holiday was not impeded by other peoples children due to the kids club, wide range of activities to keep everyone busy and the adult only pool. But I also never felt lonely as the staff were so welcoming and helpful.
    Just be aware, you can charge everything to your room so might pay to have a little extra in your account.
    For me a perfect holiday. Nothing to do but sit back and relax.

Room tip: Only need cash to purchase from the locals. Everything else you charge to your room, so might pay to have a bit extra in you account
    Date of stay: February 2024
    • Trip type: Travelled solo
    1  Thank NicolaofSA

Bula Nicola of Tassie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort. One of the pleasures of my job is sharing guest feedback with the team and I can’t wait to read this review at our next meeting. I’m so happy that you enjoyed your stay as a solo traveller and we were able to provide you with a great stay. I hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2024

Destination of a lifetime, can't fault the place, will definitely be back 😁
    From the bungalows to the restaurants to the the facilities to the staff,far exceeded anything I was expecting, will be my annual holiday destination I think from now on

• Trip type: Travelled solo
    1  Thank Explorer55825573889
    Darren Shaw, Other at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2024

Vinaka Explorer for the great review and rating.
    It will be shared with the team!
    Great to hear of your annual plans to stay with us.

Reviewed 23 March 2024

I went through so many travel agents but went ahead with outrigger holiday through myfiji. I don’t regret it one bit !
    Accomodation was beautiful and comfortable.
    Resort had so much activities you can do that wouldn’t make you bored if u had no time to go out of resort
    But I would like to say a big thank you to outrigger crew each and everyone made our stay special ( reasoning of wanting to continue with outrigger .
    VNK DINNER BUFFET had amazing staff morning and night but we became so close with the dinner staff as they had great customer service , so helpful and so kind hearted .
    API/ ISOA / LOIATIA/MARICIA / JOSEPHINE / JOHN / SEREIMIA (IMAH) thank you truely to each of them making each dinner night special
    Now can’t forget staff at the bar near poolside that would be so bubbly , remember your name and have amazing conversations with you
    PITA /VIKI/ LATI/ KISA thank you all

I’m leaving there names as I would say they made my stay a little extra special but truely if I could I would name all staff members that made my stay amazing !!

Anyone that is looking to come to Fiji and finding it hard to choose a place to stay 100 % percent recommend outrigger at sigatoka won’t regret

Date of stay: February 2024
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    1  Thank Marie M

Fantastic to read your awesome review Marie.
    It will be shared with the team.
    Vinaka Darren