Lowest prices for your stay
$742
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Odyssey46037316113

Outrigger spa treatment

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Mar 2024
Beautiful, tranquil rooms. My massage therapist ‘salata’ was amazing, educated me on the products and accommodated to my needs. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and will definitely recommend to friends and family. Especially the “bobo Fijian massage”.
Trip type: Travelled solo
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Darren Shaw, Other at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort, responded to this review
Responded 19 Mar 2024
Bula Odyssey
thanks for the great spa review! will be shared with the team!
Vinaka Darren
  • Hotels.com
6.9 km from Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
View more hotels in Sigatoka
4,578 results
All reviews ivi restaurant plantation bure butler service sundowner bar talai butler kids club vale ni champagne and canapes the mei mei service ocean breeze bure meimei service tapas every afternoon family holiday meal plan pool aerobics coral coast
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2024

The outrigger was simply incredible! The food was great, nanny service sublime and all of the staff were absolutely fabulous! We will be back again for sure. A special thanks to Vera, Elena, Salome, Asia and Tim! IVI and Bebe spa were a standout for us. The sundowner was also great.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nathan W
Darren Shaw, Other at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2024

thanks Nathan for the great review. look forward to sharing with the team!
Darren]

Reviewed 11 March 2024

This Outrigger was amazing - even better than Hawaii's resorts.
1) The hospitality and staff throughout the resort were professional, polite, and always willing to help!
2) The evening beverage/butler service was a nice touch to provide a light snack before dinner.
3) Wonderful variety of daily activities to participate in.
4) Exceptionally clean public bathrooms, even by the pool area.
5) The food at the Sundowner Bar and Grill was delicious (salmon, filet, pizza, fish and chips). Yummy!

The Outrigger provided relaxation in paradise at the end of a three week vacation.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kims936
Darren Shaw, Other at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2024

Bula kim
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort. One of the pleasures of my job is sharing guest feedback with the team and I can’t wait to read this review at our next meeting. I’m so happy that you enjoyed 5 key areas as outlined in your review and we were able to provide you with a great stay. I hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2024

I’ve just finished my Bobo massage at the Bebe Spa and to sum it up in one word, magnificent! My massage therapist, Alena, made me feel very welcomed, relaxed and cared for. The most relaxed I’ve been in a long time and would recommend everyone come and experience a treatment with Alena and the wonderful staff at Bebe. Thank you once again and I will definitely be back one day! Vinaka!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole L

Vinaka Nicole for the winderful Bebe Spa review.

Reviewed 7 March 2024

My husband Ryan and I got married at the Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort 29.02.24 - we had such an amazing experience, everything went seamlessly. Darcy from Fiji Island Holidays helped us every step of the way, answering all of my many questions and organising our flights, accomodation and all of the extra final touches! Fozia, our wedding coordinator was also absolutely amazing and ensured our day was perfect and that everything ran smoothly, keeping us up to date with what was happening and ensuring we were fully a part of the process. The staff at the Outrigger were so friendly and welcoming and we couldn’t be happier with how it all turned out! We highly recommend the Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort if you are wanting an amazing, stress free Fiji wedding or getaway! Vinaka! Dana.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dana E

Bula Ryan and Danae
Thank you so much for selecting Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort for your wedding celebrations. Im delighted you have taken the time to review your stay and time with Fozia. One of the pleasures of my job is sharing guest feedback with the team and I can’t wait to read this review at our next meeting. I’m so happy that your wedding was a success enjoyed and we were able to provide you with amazing memories. I hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2024 via mobile

Overall this was a very pleasant stay. Room was comfortable, breakfast was excellent and the Sundowner served up good pizzas. The location is perfect being right on the beach and the grounds are majestic. I can’t give 5 stars because the rooms need a freshen up. The screen doors to the balcony showed up different shades of paint for touch ups, the hot water was luke warm on the last few days and the air con couldn’t be adjusted which made for very hot nights. Also, resort restaurant prices are too high for what you get eg the prawn salad at the Sundowner was smaller than entree size- the food and prices are better a short walk away at the Crab Shack and the Beach Bar & Grill. Also, a special shout out to the scuba instructor Aaron. He was patient, calm and an overall great guy.

Room tip: Eat out at restaurants a short walk away from the resort
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Stealingminnie

Bula stealingminnie,
I’m pleased that you had a very good stay with us and took the time to share your feedback. I am surprised you feel our rooms need a refresh especially after a 15mil USD refresh in the last twelve months. We hope that you will return to Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort when you visit next.