Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2017

We inadvertently stumbled upon this little gem while considering visiting Vanuatu over the Festive season (there is a property there with the same name). I called Marie straight away and luckily they still had the larger cottage available. And what a find this was! Marie and Isao are delightful hosts and with only two cottages on the property we were assured of the peace and quiet that we prefer. Marie is also a fantastic cook and we dined at the small restaurant on the property almost every night. Isao helped us with securing a 4WD rental which proved to be a challenge due to the high season. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and will definitely return when we are next in Fiji.

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank Maca100
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Flew into Nadi stopped at beach Cocomo for an overnight on the way to Suva.. a great spot ..small simple Bure spacious comfortable room in front of the beach.
Marie our host cook a delicious meal ( cross between Korean & Fijian) the little eating space was simple with sand under under our feet looking onto the sunset over the water. Breakfast was also delicious felt like staying on for a few days. Sorry to leave.

Date of stay: November 2017
2  Thank heather w
Reviewed 21 November 2017

A wonderful host and great staff working beside her. It feels like returning home to visit family. Marie prepares amazing food including Fijian dishes with a difference that she has adopted from her homeland. The dining area is a great place to sit and relax at anytime of the day, as is the nearby beach. Beach Cocomo is well priced. Don't let the proximity to the road put you off, it is relatively quiet overnight

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Quetzacoatl
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Wow this place was the best place I've been to in Fiji!

Marie was so lovely and accomodating for myself, my husband and our 9 month old twins :-)

We also got to meet one of her workers Junior and his beautiful Fijian family :-) our babies and their babies played together and had lots of fun :-)

We loved it so much here we came back a few nights later and had a delicious 3 course meal specially prepared for us and it was honestly the best meal I've ever had in my life!

Highly recommend this place and we will be back for sure :-)

Date of stay: June 2017
2  Thank simonea569
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I stayed here with my partner for our surfing escape. Never before I experience this kind of hospitality. Genuine, Friendly, Peaceful and Personal! Beautifully decorated and so close to the beach. I feel sad when we have to leave. We will come back again next year for sure! Vinaka vakalevu!

Date of stay: November 2016