“The perfect paradise dining experience”

Navo at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Sigatoka
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy elegant dining overlooking the lagoon and the island of Navo. This restaurant features contemporary cuisine inspired by the sea and an extensive range of new and old world wines. Be tempted by an array of the finest food creations prepared in the glass-walled show kitchen. An air-conditioned private dining room is also available for special occasions and group celebrations for up to 20 guests. An early sitting for guests with children is available from 5:30-7:00pm.
Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

Incredible dining and Fijian experience. Not only is your view a beautiful lagoon and swaying palm trees, but you have the most amazing and professional hospitality. We dined here 3 nights in the weeks stay and celebrated our baby moon and my 30th birthday of which the staff together all sung ‘happy birthday’. On our final night we dined in the secluded cabana by the ocean, served by Joanna, and had the most amazing salmon and lobster. The team of staff sent us off with the most wonderful good bye song. Thank you Navo for being the perfect final night of this tropical paradise.

Special thanks to a Bjorn and his team also!

Date of visit: August 2022
Management_InterCont, General Manager at Navo at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2022

Dear Lharken

Thank you for choosing to come and stay with us and I appreciate the time that you have taken to review the InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa and share your experiences with us via trip advisor.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay here at Natadola Bay and most importantly loved the warm and friendly Fijian hospitality from the team. Our team members are our greatest asset and we're very glad to learn that you received unwavering attention from the team who looked after you so well.

We will be sure to share your feedback with our team, especially the stars you have highlighted - who will be thrilled to hear from you!

We would love to welcome you back for another peaceful and relaxing Fiji experience in the near future.

Vinaka & Regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

This is a beautiful location with excellent food. The staff are universally lovely and helpful. The names I remember are Pio and Wati (sorry if I have misspelt that), but everyone was brilliant. We dined here three times during our stay, and each time was great. We purposely booked in at 5:30pm for dinner so we could watch the sunset, which was stunning each time. Only tiny issue was not everything on the menu and the wine list was available, but in an island nation that is to be expected, and I only mention it so other visitors know to be tolerant. If you can do the couples' cabana experience, do it. We will definitely go back.

Date of visit: August 2022
InterContinental Fiji, Agency / Consultant at Navo at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2023

Bula Lionhound029,

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your dining experiences at our beautiful location. We greatly appreciate your compliments about our staff who made your visit memorable.

We're also glad to know that you had the opportunity to witness our stunning sunsets while dining. We apologize for any limited menu options, and we appreciate your understanding in this regard.

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great time, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable visit. If you ever want to experience the couples' cabana again, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for choosing us, and we can't wait to see you again!

Vinaka,
Whitney Rounds
Executive PA to the Area General Manager

Reviewed 31 July 2022 via mobile

I stayed at the intercontinental in Fiji with friends in July. We had a great meal at navo. We all had seafood and it was fresh and well cooked. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: July 2022
Management_InterCont, Manager at Navo at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2022

Bula Vinaka Jack5516

We hope to welcome you back to our sunny shores very soon.

Vinaka and Regards,

Reviewed 31 July 2022

I had a wonderful experience at Navo. The staff were all lovely and very helpful. I had the mud crab and clam linguini and it was exceptional. Other friends were very happy with their dishes too.

Date of visit: July 2022

Dear Ecoakleynzl

We are so thrilled to have had you stay with us and experience true hospitality, world class facilities and our idyllic resort settings on Fiji's finest, Natadola Bay! .

We hope to welcome you back to our sunny shores very soon.

Vinaka and Regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2022

Came here three times during my stay at the hotel and was disappointed in the different service standards here compared with Toba, Kama and Sanasana. The service here was delivered to a much lower standard.

For my first visit they lost my reservation despite two follow ups to confirm before arrival, food was great and service also good. We have two kids so went during the “kids accepted time”.I needed to really insist they seat me at the time I booked vs the missing reservation that suddenly became my problem.

The second visit was during the Japanese taste of Natandola and we arranged to have someone watch the kids as we wanted to dine at 8pm - a wonderful evening but to my surprise we could have bought our kids as everyone else had.

The last time the service was terrible. What a difference in experience compared with prompt and attentive service else where in the resort. Repeated follow ups for drinks, no napkins, mistakes with the order, and generally sub par service. Food was great though but the really sub standard service was a big let down. In addition I took my 10 and 12 year old - when I placed a reservation they didn’t want to let me book as it was adults only, when I spoke about the prior night they took my reservation and unsurprisingly there were kids everywhere including babies in the restaurant. And finally on checking out with a large amount of people waiting in reception and the phone timing someone came over and chose to answer the phone rather the talk to customers right in front of them!

I would suggest you don’t go here with high hopes for good service, you do not trust the reservation process and you should also expect that this isn’t adults only and kids are allowed anytime. If there was one thing for management to focus on it would be on service here - good food and location amazing.

Only three reviews since covid times and all seem the same so it seems like it’s systemic.

I have reviewed the resort separately as 5/5 and won’t let the Navo experiences detract from the overall but I imagine for some it could be an issue!

Date of visit: April 2022
Management_InterCont, General Manager at Navo at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2022

Dear Matt D

Thank you for sharing your experience at our resort. We are sincerely sorry that there were some aspects of your stay that did not meet your expectations. This is not a reflection of our IHG ways and we will ensure to have our senior management team review this.

We hope to welcome you back to our sunny shores for a better stay.

Vinaka Vakalevu