Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Arnet B

Disappointed

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Dec 2023
We stayed at intercontinental for 5 nights, not the first time in Fiji but after reading and hearing so many compliments we chose to go over budget with hopes that we will have 5* experience. Well that didn't happen!
Rooms
Are not clean, everything is old, fridge is covered with mould and not working, kettle is very old and smelly, basins are extremely old and covered with every disgusting things you can imagine. Hairs between bed sheets, floors dirty and the worse part is you think they are cleaning the rooms daily well they don't. Air conditioning settings are not working so you have to either cook or freeze. Lighing of the room needs a massive upgrade downrights are located in most strange way and order, very dark rooms.The only good side all soaps and lotions smell very good.
Resturants
Average quality food, not a big selection in all 3 restaurants, some staff are very kind and lovely they other can be very rude, be prepared you might have to wait for a coffee for a good 30 minutes. The good side coffee is amazing such a tasty cofee.
Beach and Pool
Pools are clean and beach is beautiful. Easy to navigate your way from the rooms to every resturant or pool.
Overall experience: if you can close your eyes on room cleanness and Average food at all 3 restaurants you will enjoy the beach and the pool... but overall I will not recommend this hotel to anyone
Date of stay: December 2023
Room Tip: Bring your own kettle and Buy waters from duty-free
2.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 22 Dec 2023
Dear Arnet B

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your personal views of the Resort via TripAdvisor and appreciate the time taken.

We value your wonderful comments on the Pure Fiji bathroom amenities, coffee being amazing, beautiful beach and easy way to navigate around the resort; thank you.

However, we note there is other feedback raised that certainly concerns us, as your review remains anonymous and we cannot seem to locate your reservation, we’d welcome you to reach out to us to identify your reservation to enable our follow up. There is a manager on duty 24/7 along with other ways to reach out to us during your stay as we would have welcomed and opportunity to turn your stay around and make the stay memorable for all the right reasons.

Once again thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback via TripAdvisor.

Vinaka Vakalevu and all the bets for the festive season.

Ravikash Nand

Fully refundable
    $313
24.8 km from InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
Pool
Kids & Adults Swimming Pool with Water slide.
$250
51.3 km from InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
Free Wifi
View more hotels in Sigatoka
3,855 results
All reviews navo restaurant the club lounge golf course kama lounge natadola bay adults only infinity pool toba bar and grill beachfront suite club staff planet trekkers day bed bula bus kids club lagoon view outdoor bath garden room beach front
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2023

The Best Time Ever!!! Bula! Fiji InterContinental Golf Resort & Spa… We Love You and THANK YOU sooooo much for such an amazing time! Our visit was absolutely fabulous and we are so appreciative of the warmth, unmatched hospitality, and splendid customer care that was bestowed upon us! We planned our trip last minute and we were fortunate to have gotten a room at The InterContinental. It was a true blessing that awaited us, a memory that will last a lifetime!

We were at “The Club” and our new friends were most outstanding! They showered us with sincere Fijian love! The property was nothing short of GORGEOUS! The quality care, beautiful rooms, exquisite amenities, and the attention to detail… are what set this resort, and our stay, apart from many. InterContinental Fiji was everything! We enjoyed relaxing poolside cabanas, morning mimosas, the best bloody Mary’s, tea at noon, delicious dining, and an exquisite team who took such awesome care of us. House keeping, shopping, room service, on site excursions... all amazing!

While ALL of the team were absolutely incredible at the resort, a VERY special Thank You goes out to Wendy, Delai, Abbo, Aposi, and most definitely Mr. Niu. I cannot explain the immense amount of gratitude we have for them. They were all so friendly, knowledgeable, and kind! They made our trip the best ever! You can have a great brand, but those trusted to represent that brand totally make the difference. The team mentioned here, absolutely enhanced our stay and we are forever grateful to them!!! Looking forward to our next visit and we cannot imagine being anywhere else but at The Intercontinental! Five Stars all around and a MUST VISIT! We were definitely “at home”! BULA!

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tidavisbmj
InterContinental Fiji, Owner at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2023

Bula Tidavisbmj,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It sounds like your experience at the InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa was beyond incredible. From the warmth of Fijian love to the exquisite amenities and attention to detail, it seems like every aspect of your stay was exceptional. The way you've highlighted the team members who made your experience memorable speaks volumes about the genuine hospitality they provided. It's wonderful to hear how they made such a significant difference in your trip. Your detailed account truly showcases the magic of the InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, and I'm thrilled to know you're eagerly looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 December 2023

everything was amazing, from the first day to the end.

we wish we could stay more, it was our first holidays with my little baby.

we had baby sitter at room for night dinner.

thank you very much for everything xx

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Bula 121danielax,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! I'm thrilled to hear that your stay was amazing from start to finish. It's always special to be part of someone's first holiday with their little one. I'm glad we could make it memorable for you! Thank you for choosing us for your holiday, and we'd love to welcome you back for more memorable moments!

Reviewed 12 December 2023 via mobile

Recently stayed for 8 days at the Intercontinental in Fiji and it was everything we imagined and a whole lot more! The resort is stunning and fantastic for kids and also adults! Rooms were great, food and restaurants delicious, pools and beach perfect but the best part was how amazing all of the staff were. They went above and beyond for us and especially our 1 and half year old son who had a ball! I even managed a few rounds of golf in which is a must do for anyone interested in golf. Highly recommend and we can't wait to come back!

1  Thank jlougoon
InterContinental Fiji, Owner at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2023

Bula Jlougoon,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay at the Intercontinental in Fiji Golf Resort & Spa! It's heartening to know that the resort lived up to your expectations and even exceeded them. We're thrilled that the facilities, dining options, and activities suited your family so well. Your recommendation means a lot, and we're eagerly looking forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay!

Reviewed 12 December 2023 via mobile

InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa the 5 star hotel that was NOT GIVING in the weekend. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HOTEL AND THE FACILITIES but apart from the great facilities and quick porter service. We didn't pay $500+ for a night for y'all to be mamaqi'ing the food, being so excited to see guests but when it's the locals can't even Va Bula & last but not least threatening to check us out if we didn't keep the volume down although we asked so many times if there was a place we could drink and enjoy without disturbing other guests & being told by the security “The Duty Manager said you can go and drink and make as much noise as you want in the lounge” only to be told later that we were still making too much noise so they told us to GO OFF THE PREMISES, then we were told to come back to the property because of our safety. RUBBISH‼️
Maybe this wasn’t the best place to have our end of year party but TBH YALL DONT EVEN GET A 1 Star for overall service. 1 & 2 star resorts still treat the locals better and that's the sad reality.

THANKS FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK BYE 👋🏻

Bula Kayla Yee,

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your personal thoughts on your stay with us via various Socia Media channels.

We very much appreciate the feedback that you love the resort and our facilities; thank you. However, we regret that the opportunity to play your own music and have beverages late at night and early morning fell short of your expectations, and we apologise for any discomfort caused to you.

At the heart of all our decisions is for All guests staying on the resort and to have your own music, from your own sound system playing in Kama early hours of the morning will disturbs other guests, hence why you were asked to locate to the beach front near the chapel area for this. Additionally, we are committed to the Responsible Service of Alcohol and harm minimisation and our duty of care to our guests and colleagues requires us to create a safe and peaceful environment. Whilst we recognise the festive season is a time to celebrate and enjoy however we also have other guests in mind as well. We again regret the resulting impressions to you.

Once again thank you for taking the time to pass on your valued feedback.

Vinaka Vakalevu,
Lachlan Walker
Portfolio General Manager – FNPF Owned Hotels & Resorts Fiji

Reviewed 1 December 2023

As soon as got to the resort I knew I had made the right choice, the greeting was way better than a 10 out of 10. I arrived early in the morning 7.5hrs before check in time of 3pm but was still checked in almost 5hrs early. The check in was outstanding, so much information was given on the hotel and on what I could do while waiting for check in, I was given wifi access while I was waiting for my room to be allocated. You're given a free towel with carry bag as a gift/souvenir to take home with you. I was given a bottle of water as soon as I arrived. I was given more information about the hotel by the staff member who drove me and my luggage to my room.

The hotel staff are the best staff I have come across in all my years of travelling and staying in hotels, I can not begin to tell you how fantastic they are, the are attentive, cheerful, alert to guests needs, most of the time you don't even need to tell them what you want, they actually take the initiative to tell you how they can help you, and you don't get that in many hotels now a days, they are just fantastic and a massive credit to this hotel chain. I have stayed in a lot of big hotels, especially in Dubai where standards are very very high, and I love the Atlantis Palm where I have stayed many many times in the last 14 years because the staff are outstanding and I never thought I'd find staff as good as them in any other hotels, but I have to say that InterContinental Resort Fiji have matched Atlantis Palms very high standards of staff and service delivering, the attentiveness, care to small details, politeness, cheerfulness, helpfulness the list of great things goes on and on and it stretches across every department of the hotel. Absolutely outside from the moment you set foot in the hotel right up until you leave. I was staying in Fiji for 10 nights and split the nights between Intercontinential and Shangra-la and I really really regret doing that, my Shangra-la stay is horrible, its dirty, noisy, reception and I realised that from the second I tried to check in, it was the worst experience I have had, it has been so bad in the first 3 hours that I'm not going to stay the whole 5 nights that I booked and I'm leaving 2 nights earlier than planned and I've booked to go back to Intercontinental. I'm prepared to cut my losses at the Shangra-la just to get out of there, I would never recommend the Shangra-la. There is a very high standard at the InterContinental that I have only experience when staying in the big hotels in Dubai.

The Intercontinental rooms are immaculate, very clean, very spacious, lovely big towels that wrap around you. The food is also amazing, with a great selection. The Spa was amazing and will leave you wanted to live out your stay in a spa room, I had to remember to take my body with me back to my hotel room. Beach is lovely, pool areas are lovely, I really need to spend the whole 10 nights there instead split my holiday in 2. I was so well looked after by Asinate, Tity, Save, Amele, and so many other staff members (too many to mentioned). I can't wait to get back there in 3 days.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank iBeenAroundTheWorld

Bula iBeenAroundTheWorld,

Thank you for your feedback! It warms our hearts to know that your experience at InterContinental Fiji Resort & Spa was exceptional from the moment you arrived.

It's fantastic to hear that our team went above and beyond to make your early check-in seamless and comfortable. We take pride in providing a warm and informative welcome, ensuring that your time with us begins on the perfect note.

We're thrilled that you found our rooms immaculate, the culinary offerings exceptional, and our spa experience truly rejuvenating. As for our beach and pool areas, we're delighted that they added to the enjoyment of your stay.

We eagerly await your return in three days and look forward to creating even more wonderful memories with you!