Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Daniela X
Sydney, Australia

special place on our hearts

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Dec 2023

everything was amazing, from the first day to the end.

we wish we could stay more, it was our first holidays with my little baby.

we had baby sitter at room for night dinner.

thank you very much for everything xx

5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 17 Dec 2023
Bula 121danielax,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! I'm thrilled to hear that your stay was amazing from start to finish. It's always special to be part of someone's first holiday with their little one. I'm glad we could make it memorable for you! Thank you for choosing us for your holiday, and we'd love to welcome you back for more memorable moments!

Pool area
Fully refundable
  • Vio.com
25.2 km from InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
Pool
Kids & Adults Swimming Pool with Water slide.
$249
51.3 km from InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
Free Wifi
View more hotels in Sigatoka
3,853 results
All reviews navo restaurant the club lounge golf course kama lounge natadola bay adults only infinity pool toba bar and grill beachfront suite club staff planet trekkers day bed bula bus kids club lagoon view outdoor bath garden room beach front
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2023 via mobile

Recently stayed for 8 days at the Intercontinental in Fiji and it was everything we imagined and a whole lot more! The resort is stunning and fantastic for kids and also adults! Rooms were great, food and restaurants delicious, pools and beach perfect but the best part was how amazing all of the staff were. They went above and beyond for us and especially our 1 and half year old son who had a ball! I even managed a few rounds of golf in which is a must do for anyone interested in golf. Highly recommend and we can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: December 2023
1  Thank jlougoon
InterContinental Fiji, Owner at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2023

Bula Jlougoon,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay at the Intercontinental in Fiji Golf Resort & Spa! It's heartening to know that the resort lived up to your expectations and even exceeded them. We're thrilled that the facilities, dining options, and activities suited your family so well. Your recommendation means a lot, and we're eagerly looking forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay!

Reviewed 12 December 2023 via mobile

InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa the 5 star hotel that was NOT GIVING in the weekend. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HOTEL AND THE FACILITIES but apart from the great facilities and quick porter service. We didn't pay $500+ for a night for y'all to be mamaqi'ing the food, being so excited to see guests but when it's the locals can't even Va Bula & last but not least threatening to check us out if we didn't keep the volume down although we asked so many times if there was a place we could drink and enjoy without disturbing other guests & being told by the security “The Duty Manager said you can go and drink and make as much noise as you want in the lounge” only to be told later that we were still making too much noise so they told us to GO OFF THE PREMISES, then we were told to come back to the property because of our safety. RUBBISH‼️
Maybe this wasn’t the best place to have our end of year party but TBH YALL DONT EVEN GET A 1 Star for overall service. 1 & 2 star resorts still treat the locals better and that's the sad reality.

THANKS FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK BYE 👋🏻

Date of stay: December 2023

Bula Kayla Yee,

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your personal thoughts on your stay with us via various Socia Media channels.

We very much appreciate the feedback that you love the resort and our facilities; thank you. However, we regret that the opportunity to play your own music and have beverages late at night and early morning fell short of your expectations, and we apologise for any discomfort caused to you.

At the heart of all our decisions is for All guests staying on the resort and to have your own music, from your own sound system playing in Kama early hours of the morning will disturbs other guests, hence why you were asked to locate to the beach front near the chapel area for this. Additionally, we are committed to the Responsible Service of Alcohol and harm minimisation and our duty of care to our guests and colleagues requires us to create a safe and peaceful environment. Whilst we recognise the festive season is a time to celebrate and enjoy however we also have other guests in mind as well. We again regret the resulting impressions to you.

Once again thank you for taking the time to pass on your valued feedback.

Vinaka Vakalevu,
Lachlan Walker
Portfolio General Manager – FNPF Owned Hotels & Resorts Fiji

Reviewed 1 December 2023

As soon as got to the resort I knew I had made the right choice, the greeting was way better than a 10 out of 10. I arrived early in the morning 7.5hrs before check in time of 3pm but was still checked in almost 5hrs early. The check in was outstanding, so much information was given on the hotel and on what I could do while waiting for check in, I was given wifi access while I was waiting for my room to be allocated. You're given a free towel with carry bag as a gift/souvenir to take home with you. I was given a bottle of water as soon as I arrived. I was given more information about the hotel by the staff member who drove me and my luggage to my room.

The hotel staff are the best staff I have come across in all my years of travelling and staying in hotels, I can not begin to tell you how fantastic they are, the are attentive, cheerful, alert to guests needs, most of the time you don't even need to tell them what you want, they actually take the initiative to tell you how they can help you, and you don't get that in many hotels now a days, they are just fantastic and a massive credit to this hotel chain. I have stayed in a lot of big hotels, especially in Dubai where standards are very very high, and I love the Atlantis Palm where I have stayed many many times in the last 14 years because the staff are outstanding and I never thought I'd find staff as good as them in any other hotels, but I have to say that InterContinental Resort Fiji have matched Atlantis Palms very high standards of staff and service delivering, the attentiveness, care to small details, politeness, cheerfulness, helpfulness the list of great things goes on and on and it stretches across every department of the hotel. Absolutely outside from the moment you set foot in the hotel right up until you leave. I was staying in Fiji for 10 nights and split the nights between Intercontinential and Shangra-la and I really really regret doing that, my Shangra-la stay is horrible, its dirty, noisy, reception and I realised that from the second I tried to check in, it was the worst experience I have had, it has been so bad in the first 3 hours that I'm not going to stay the whole 5 nights that I booked and I'm leaving 2 nights earlier than planned and I've booked to go back to Intercontinental. I'm prepared to cut my losses at the Shangra-la just to get out of there, I would never recommend the Shangra-la. There is a very high standard at the InterContinental that I have only experience when staying in the big hotels in Dubai.

The Intercontinental rooms are immaculate, very clean, very spacious, lovely big towels that wrap around you. The food is also amazing, with a great selection. The Spa was amazing and will leave you wanted to live out your stay in a spa room, I had to remember to take my body with me back to my hotel room. Beach is lovely, pool areas are lovely, I really need to spend the whole 10 nights there instead split my holiday in 2. I was so well looked after by Asinate, Tity, Save, Amele, and so many other staff members (too many to mentioned). I can't wait to get back there in 3 days.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank iBeenAroundTheWorld

Bula iBeenAroundTheWorld,

Thank you for your feedback! It warms our hearts to know that your experience at InterContinental Fiji Resort & Spa was exceptional from the moment you arrived.

It's fantastic to hear that our team went above and beyond to make your early check-in seamless and comfortable. We take pride in providing a warm and informative welcome, ensuring that your time with us begins on the perfect note.

We're thrilled that you found our rooms immaculate, the culinary offerings exceptional, and our spa experience truly rejuvenating. As for our beach and pool areas, we're delighted that they added to the enjoyment of your stay.

We eagerly await your return in three days and look forward to creating even more wonderful memories with you!

Reviewed 26 November 2023

Luxurious 5-star accommodations. Impressive from the moment we entered the lobby to the entire complex. We enjoyed this upscale resort, beautiful room, nice view, modern facilities, modern, separate bathroom with modern toilet. The nice breeze throughout our stay was nice to combine with the warm weather. The A/C worked well and we were happy with the restaurant choices on the resort, we did not need to venture out to eat. Most of all, the resort staff were all wonderful with the beautiful Fijian friendliness, sweetness. Indeed, our Fiji trip was highlighted most of all by the people of Fiji.

Room tip: The Fijian crew were very nice, friendly, and overall, we were pleased with our meals. We had a 5-star experience with our stay.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
InterContinental Fiji, Owner at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2023

Bula Rdaja,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our luxurious amenities, the ambiance, and the warmth of our team. It's delightful to know that our staff made your Fiji trip memorable. We hope to welcome you back for another incredible stay!

Executive PA to the Area General Manager

Reviewed 23 November 2023

The initial welcome was pleasing and set the scene however arrival to room was totally confusing and frustrating. The room although clean was tired and requires a refurb. Amenities in bathroom were scant and the HSK service erratic. Pestered by the spa person at breakfast most days, regardless of us informing her we had been already. One of F&B the outlets seemed to continuously apologize over a mix up which was overbearing. I get the "bula thing" but this was just too much. Perhaps they have a lack of senior staff over the 5 day period, there may have been a lack of direction, ...maybe. The general location, footprint / activities were sensational which saved the visit. Did not think it was Intercon standard.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
InterContinental Fiji, Owner at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2023

Bula Excursion67534921810,

Thank you for sharing your personal views and feedback via TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa.

We are very pleased to hear you found our location and activities sensational however disappointed you found the arrival confusing. We are sorry to learn of housekeeping being erratic and Spa staff at breakfast, the Spa appointments do fill quickly so the team are doing want they can, to try to accommodate guests at specific times and I am sorry if you felt they were pestering you. In relation to bathroom amenities the bathrooms have Pure Fiji Ginger Lily Body & Handwash and Body Lotion at the basin, Pure Fiji Body & Handwash by the bath, Pure Fiji Ginger Lily Shampoo, Conditioner and Bodywash in the shower area, also in amenity box you’ll find sewing kit, nail file, shower cap, facial pad, comb and several other items. You can always contact our Instant Service Centre if you need additional items like Shaver and dental kits.

The team note the issue in the restaurant and the way they handled the apology and regret if you felt it was overbearing. In relation to “Bula” it is the Fijian greeting for hello, or welcome – and yes, you'll hear it over and over again when you visit Fiji. Bula literally translates to “life,” but it has many meanings. When Fijians use it as a greeting, they are also wishing you good health.

Excursion67534921810, we acknowledge that there were aspects where we fell short of meeting your expectations. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by our facilities, and we want to assure you that we are actively working on a refurbishment with our owners FNPF.

Your feedback is invaluable, and we hope for the chance to provide a much-improved experience on your next visit.

Vinaka Vakalevu,