Lowest prices for your stay
$1,229
Fully refundable before Sun, 26 May
Save more with IHG One Rewards
Renee
New York City, New York

THE BEST STAFF IN THE WORLD!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Feb 2023via mobile
I give this 4 out of 5 stars Soley, because the room needs updating asap ! Terrible beds and pillows ! Stayed in the 1 bed suite club lounge and the room is dated and the housekeeping needs to make sure the properly clean the room. Now on to the amazing things ! The staff! Moses and Sala in the Club lounge were absolutely AMAZING along with all the staff up there! Seriously there is nothing they won’t do for you ! And they are so genuine!
Now on to Navo ! We are here 5 nights in a row! The food is amazing the freshest seafood you can find! And again the staff every single one was amazing! Even though we were there every night, they always made us feel special! Loami made sure she always thanked us when we walked and and sat down!! Again it’s the staff that made our trip memorable! The spa needs some updating! A lot of the robes had rips in them, and the towels were discolored ! The massage was amazing ! I have to shout out every buggy driver in the Resort. They were amazing so friendly so happy. Regardless of all the updates that they need in the resort, I would definitely stay here again and it all has to do with the amazing staff love from New York City!
Date of stay: February 2023
Room Tip: Definitely book the club lounge it’s worth it ! Everyday high tea and canapés at night .
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Responded 2 Mar 2023
Bula Vinaka

Thank you for your recent stay and lovely feedback. We take note of your feedback and have plans for our renovation. We would have had the renovations done earlier but due to Covid19 things got changed.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you need any assistance for your next stay.

Vinaka
$147
Fully refundable
    $189
    $96
    $189
12.0 km from InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
Pool
Kids & Adults Swimming Pool with Water slide.
$190
    $279
24.8 km from InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Sigatoka
3,836 results
All reviews navo restaurant the club lounge golf course kama lounge natadola bay adults only infinity pool toba bar and grill beachfront suite club staff planet trekkers day bed bula bus kids club lagoon view outdoor bath garden room beach front
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2023

From Check-in, welcome drinks, membership status recognition to F&B staff at Sanasana Restaurant, Kama & Toba, as well as chefs by the breakfast buffet to Recreations Team (Crab Race was fun), the entire team was just AWESOME! We have stayed at all Denarau properties but no one can beat InterContinental Fiji! Service delivery was just exceptionally great at every area of the Resort. My 5 year-old daughter was crying on our ride back home, not wanting to leave the resort, & that's the 1st time she's done that. I knew right then, that that was her best place ever that she has stayed in. VINAKA VAKALEVU Team InterCon.

Date of stay: February 2023
InterContinental Fiji, Owner at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2023

Bula and thank you for your lovely feedback. We hope to see you again on your next stay.

vinaka

Reviewed 27 February 2023

I recently had the pleasure of the staying at the intercontinental Fiji for 9 nights and what a wonderful time I had! The hotel grounds were immaculate, the staff are amazing people (who always make you feel welcomed) and our club room with a plunge pool absolutely exceeded our expectations. We had club access and were delighted with the kindness and attentiveness of the team, not to mention the delicious canopies and the ‘Fiji’ style cocktails - thanks petah, watakini and Pio! My highlight would have to be dinner at Navo restaurant which serves fresh, locally sourced seafood - it was divine. Something that definitely sets the intercon natadola bag apart from other clubs is the fact that you have world class snorkelling (coral reef and many, many colourful fish) literally a 20 metre swim from the resort’s beach!! Can’t recommend the hotel more highly. It is a terrific place for couples, friends and family alike.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Bula vinaka

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to the team members. Thanks again for staying with us.

We hope to see you again soon!

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 27 February 2023

If a goodbye sung in a 3-part harmony isn't enough to have you coming back, I don't know what else one can do. Intercontinental Fiji is by far one of the best experiences I have had in a resort! From the staff's hospitality, warmth, and attention to detail to the excellent food and dining experience (would highly recommend Navo restaurant for a beautiful dinner). We stayed in a club room, with access to the club lounge. By the end of our stay staff knew who we were and my alcoholic preferences. Without a doubt, I would recommend this resort to anyone and everyone.

Bula Andrew

Thank you for your recent stay and lovely feedback. We hope it won't be too long before we see you again.

Vinaka

Reviewed 26 February 2023

Where to start is the question when it comes to the International! An absolutely sensational stay, and by far the best resort I’ve ever stayed in. The rooms were lovely, facilities incredible, and location was great (the best of all the resorts in Nadi). Then the staff- what incredible people. Every single staff member was lovely and went the extra mile to look after us. Thank you to the whole family at Intercontinental for the best holiday I’ve ever had.

Date of stay: February 2023
InterContinental Fiji, Owner at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2023

Bula vinaka

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa and for taking the time to review our resort following your stay.

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We value your positive feedback and I can assure you that it will be shared with the team.

Please let me know if you ever plan a return visit to Fiji or if I can ever be of any further assistance.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 25 February 2023

Absolutely amazing stay at Intercontinental Fiji. Had been needing a quick R&R getaway and booked a 6-night stay via a third party operator as a package including daily breakfast and a welcome bottle of bubbly and complimentary massage.

Grounds are impeccable and staff always friendly and smiling. Daily activities available if you so wish to participate. Random fireworks show was also a treat!

My only points of caution were the fact that on my first night, rain had leaked into my room along grout lines and did lead to some close call slips. This would have been dangerous had I been someone older or not as agile. Also by the end of a day there was not much hot water which is fair for a resort of its size. My rainshower converter also did not work but these are small things that did not detract from an overall fantastic stay.

Resort food was the standard affair - nothing spectacular and comparable to Australian prices if not a little more expensive. Buffet breakfast varied and a nice way to start the day. Coffee was decent too which was great.

Spa facilities beautiful and a tranquil environment. Special shoutout to Repeka who was a brilliant masseuse.

All in all, a lovely stay and was sad to leave! Will most definitely be back. I'm glad to have gone during low season as most areas were not too busy and it was always easy to find a sun lounge by the pool. Felt quite safe around the grounds and even misplaced my hat which was carefully kept by resort staff and returned the next day.

Vinaka to all staff at the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, looking forward to a return visit!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Bula & Good Afternoon,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay.

I wanted to apologize for the little issues experienced during your stay at the resort. Thank you for sharing with us.

We value your feedback, and I can assure you that the issues have been addressed with the management team.

Yours Sincerely