Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
OVee

Best resort we've ever stayed in

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Feb 2023
From Check-in, welcome drinks, membership status recognition to F&B staff at Sanasana Restaurant, Kama & Toba, as well as chefs by the breakfast buffet to Recreations Team (Crab Race was fun), the entire team was just AWESOME! We have stayed at all Denarau properties but no one can beat InterContinental Fiji! Service delivery was just exceptionally great at every area of the Resort. My 5 year-old daughter was crying on our ride back home, not wanting to leave the resort, & that's the 1st time she's done that. I knew right then, that that was her best place ever that she has stayed in. VINAKA VAKALEVU Team InterCon.
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 2 Mar 2023
Bula and thank you for your lovely feedback. We hope to see you again on your next stay.

vinaka
Executive Assistant Manager
Kids & Adults Swimming Pool with Water slide.
$244
    $103
    $207
15.9 km from InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
Pool
Pool, roundabout, poolside mural and shower
$144
    38.7 km from InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
    Free Wifi
    View more hotels in Sigatoka
    3,846 results
    All reviews navo restaurant the club lounge golf course kama lounge natadola bay adults only infinity pool toba bar and grill beachfront suite club staff planet trekkers day bed bula bus kids club lagoon view outdoor bath garden room beach front
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 27 February 2023

I recently had the pleasure of the staying at the intercontinental Fiji for 9 nights and what a wonderful time I had! The hotel grounds were immaculate, the staff are amazing people (who always make you feel welcomed) and our club room with a plunge pool absolutely exceeded our expectations. We had club access and were delighted with the kindness and attentiveness of the team, not to mention the delicious canopies and the ‘Fiji’ style cocktails - thanks petah, watakini and Pio! My highlight would have to be dinner at Navo restaurant which serves fresh, locally sourced seafood - it was divine. Something that definitely sets the intercon natadola bag apart from other clubs is the fact that you have world class snorkelling (coral reef and many, many colourful fish) literally a 20 metre swim from the resort’s beach!! Can’t recommend the hotel more highly. It is a terrific place for couples, friends and family alike.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
    InterContinental Fiji, Owner at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2023

Bula vinaka

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to the team members. Thanks again for staying with us.

We hope to see you again soon!

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 27 February 2023

If a goodbye sung in a 3-part harmony isn't enough to have you coming back, I don't know what else one can do. Intercontinental Fiji is by far one of the best experiences I have had in a resort! From the staff's hospitality, warmth, and attention to detail to the excellent food and dining experience (would highly recommend Navo restaurant for a beautiful dinner). We stayed in a club room, with access to the club lounge. By the end of our stay staff knew who we were and my alcoholic preferences. Without a doubt, I would recommend this resort to anyone and everyone.

Bula Andrew

Thank you for your recent stay and lovely feedback. We hope it won't be too long before we see you again.

Vinaka

Reviewed 26 February 2023

Where to start is the question when it comes to the International! An absolutely sensational stay, and by far the best resort I’ve ever stayed in. The rooms were lovely, facilities incredible, and location was great (the best of all the resorts in Nadi). Then the staff- what incredible people. Every single staff member was lovely and went the extra mile to look after us. Thank you to the whole family at Intercontinental for the best holiday I’ve ever had.

Date of stay: February 2023
    InterContinental Fiji, Owner at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2023

Bula vinaka

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa and for taking the time to review our resort following your stay.

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We value your positive feedback and I can assure you that it will be shared with the team.

Please let me know if you ever plan a return visit to Fiji or if I can ever be of any further assistance.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 25 February 2023

Absolutely amazing stay at Intercontinental Fiji. Had been needing a quick R&R getaway and booked a 6-night stay via a third party operator as a package including daily breakfast and a welcome bottle of bubbly and complimentary massage.

Grounds are impeccable and staff always friendly and smiling. Daily activities available if you so wish to participate. Random fireworks show was also a treat!

My only points of caution were the fact that on my first night, rain had leaked into my room along grout lines and did lead to some close call slips. This would have been dangerous had I been someone older or not as agile. Also by the end of a day there was not much hot water which is fair for a resort of its size. My rainshower converter also did not work but these are small things that did not detract from an overall fantastic stay.

Resort food was the standard affair - nothing spectacular and comparable to Australian prices if not a little more expensive. Buffet breakfast varied and a nice way to start the day. Coffee was decent too which was great.

Spa facilities beautiful and a tranquil environment. Special shoutout to Repeka who was a brilliant masseuse.

All in all, a lovely stay and was sad to leave! Will most definitely be back. I'm glad to have gone during low season as most areas were not too busy and it was always easy to find a sun lounge by the pool. Felt quite safe around the grounds and even misplaced my hat which was carefully kept by resort staff and returned the next day.

Vinaka to all staff at the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, looking forward to a return visit!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Bula & Good Afternoon,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay.

I wanted to apologize for the little issues experienced during your stay at the resort. Thank you for sharing with us.

We value your feedback, and I can assure you that the issues have been addressed with the management team.

Yours Sincerely
    ravikash,nand@ihg.com

Reviewed 24 February 2023

Being an IHG Diamond Elite Ambassador just means that you know what service is and how you should be looked after.....
    So, massive thanks to Raymond, the consumate professional, with a fantastic attitude and a megawatt smile. He even remembered my name, which is always nice, a great InterCon trait. Vinaka Raymond.
    Huge thanks also to Torika, Siteri and Jasmine.Three beautiful souls that I was fortunate to have looking after me in Sanasana restaurant. They were so busy, working hard, yet still made time to make me feel like part of their family. I mentioned there was no Cassava cake. The next morning, there was Cassava cake! So very, very much appreciated, to be listened to, and action taken.This is true InterCon. Awesome work girls, vinaka.
    However......The bedding is now European style - no top sheet, not so pleasant when not used to it. Luckily for me, other InterCons still have two sheets.
    No turndown service and consequently no replenishment of mineral water - as is a given for Ambassaor status. (Yes, you do have to pay for Ambassador status).
    Tip: take your own water, it is very expensive here!
    The Club Lounge I visited for High Tea, and they do deliver on this. I mentioned I do not eat meat, and I was lucky then to have lovely salad sandwhiches. However, at the evening Canapes, I once again mentioned non meat eating, but this time, nothing was offered, (as the Canapes were removed). Not nearly so accommodating. I had some nuts and didn't go back the following evenings. This was definitely a first at an InterCon for me!
    Room service took nearly an hour to deliver a Caesar saland (minus bacon) and sweet potato fries. The fries were to have aioli and sweet chili sauce, they were sans aioli. An integrel part of the saland are the Croutons, which were not present. However, worse was the fact that the lettuce was so very bitter, I couldn't eat very much at all.
    My next night I decided to avoid the salad and ordered a Margherita pizza. (Cheese with tomato) A cheese pizza, just cheese was delivered. A knife, a plate and at the very least a paper serviette would all have been appreciated. 5 Star???
    At checkout, there was a Cocktail being charged - for which I had produced a Voucher at the Bar. Also the usual Ambassador $40 Food and Beverage Credit was omitted. Check the Bill - carefully!!!
    I mentioned the terrible Caesar salad and Pizza, (yes I have pics) I was given an email address...... No, I wont bother.
    Having stayed here twice before, I was expecting a 5 Star Resort, very disappointing.
    I have another booking for InterCon Fiji for next month, which I am just about to cancel.
    Raymond, Torika, Siteri, Jasmine - Vinaka for being the highlight of this stay. I truly hope you are all recognised for your hard work and dedication.
    Travel Tips:Go to Sanasana for breakfast, but definitely avoid The Club Lounge if you are Vegetarian

Room tip: If you are Vegetarian, avoid the Club Lounge
    Date of stay: January 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled solo
    2  Thank msmckenzie11

Bula Vinaka msmckenzie

Thank you for your loyalty as a Diamond Elite Ambassador and for passing on your feedback on your recent stay here to us via TripAdvisor.

We certainly note the lovely feedback on Sanasana for breakfast and the comments on Raymond, Megawatti, Torika, Siteri and Jasmine; we’ll certainly pass this on, thank you.

However, we were very disappointed to read other matters raised in your review, Ravikash Nand
    Executive Assistant Manager, ravikash.nand@ihg.com is trying to reach to you discuss the details of your stay.

Vinaka Vakalevu