Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Pablo

Unforgettable stay!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Feb 2023
If a goodbye sung in a 3-part harmony isn't enough to have you coming back, I don't know what else one can do. Intercontinental Fiji is by far one of the best experiences I have had in a resort! From the staff's hospitality, warmth, and attention to detail to the excellent food and dining experience (would highly recommend Navo restaurant for a beautiful dinner). We stayed in a club room, with access to the club lounge. By the end of our stay staff knew who we were and my alcoholic preferences. Without a doubt, I would recommend this resort to anyone and everyone.
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 2 Mar 2023
Bula Andrew

Thank you for your recent stay and lovely feedback. We hope it won't be too long before we see you again.

Vinaka
    $248
    $290
25.7 km from InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
Pool
Kids & Adults Swimming Pool with Water slide.
    $117
    $243
15.9 km from InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
    $432
51.3 km from InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
Free Wifi
View more hotels in Sigatoka
3,843 results
All reviews navo restaurant the club lounge golf course kama lounge natadola bay adults only infinity pool toba bar and grill beachfront suite club staff planet trekkers day bed bula bus kids club lagoon view outdoor bath garden room beach front
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2023

Where to start is the question when it comes to the International! An absolutely sensational stay, and by far the best resort I’ve ever stayed in. The rooms were lovely, facilities incredible, and location was great (the best of all the resorts in Nadi). Then the staff- what incredible people. Every single staff member was lovely and went the extra mile to look after us. Thank you to the whole family at Intercontinental for the best holiday I’ve ever had.

Date of stay: February 2023
InterContinental Fiji, Owner at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2023

Bula vinaka

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa and for taking the time to review our resort following your stay.

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We value your positive feedback and I can assure you that it will be shared with the team.

Please let me know if you ever plan a return visit to Fiji or if I can ever be of any further assistance.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 25 February 2023

Absolutely amazing stay at Intercontinental Fiji. Had been needing a quick R&R getaway and booked a 6-night stay via a third party operator as a package including daily breakfast and a welcome bottle of bubbly and complimentary massage.

Grounds are impeccable and staff always friendly and smiling. Daily activities available if you so wish to participate. Random fireworks show was also a treat!

My only points of caution were the fact that on my first night, rain had leaked into my room along grout lines and did lead to some close call slips. This would have been dangerous had I been someone older or not as agile. Also by the end of a day there was not much hot water which is fair for a resort of its size. My rainshower converter also did not work but these are small things that did not detract from an overall fantastic stay.

Resort food was the standard affair - nothing spectacular and comparable to Australian prices if not a little more expensive. Buffet breakfast varied and a nice way to start the day. Coffee was decent too which was great.

Spa facilities beautiful and a tranquil environment. Special shoutout to Repeka who was a brilliant masseuse.

All in all, a lovely stay and was sad to leave! Will most definitely be back. I'm glad to have gone during low season as most areas were not too busy and it was always easy to find a sun lounge by the pool. Felt quite safe around the grounds and even misplaced my hat which was carefully kept by resort staff and returned the next day.

Vinaka to all staff at the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, looking forward to a return visit!

Trip type: Travelled solo
InterContinental Fiji, Owner at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2023

Bula & Good Afternoon,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay.

I wanted to apologize for the little issues experienced during your stay at the resort. Thank you for sharing with us.

We value your feedback, and I can assure you that the issues have been addressed with the management team.

Yours Sincerely
ravikash,nand@ihg.com

Reviewed 24 February 2023

Being an IHG Diamond Elite Ambassador just means that you know what service is and how you should be looked after.....
So, massive thanks to Raymond, the consumate professional, with a fantastic attitude and a megawatt smile. He even remembered my name, which is always nice, a great InterCon trait. Vinaka Raymond.
Huge thanks also to Torika, Siteri and Jasmine.Three beautiful souls that I was fortunate to have looking after me in Sanasana restaurant. They were so busy, working hard, yet still made time to make me feel like part of their family. I mentioned there was no Cassava cake. The next morning, there was Cassava cake! So very, very much appreciated, to be listened to, and action taken.This is true InterCon. Awesome work girls, vinaka.
However......The bedding is now European style - no top sheet, not so pleasant when not used to it. Luckily for me, other InterCons still have two sheets.
No turndown service and consequently no replenishment of mineral water - as is a given for Ambassaor status. (Yes, you do have to pay for Ambassador status).
Tip: take your own water, it is very expensive here!
The Club Lounge I visited for High Tea, and they do deliver on this. I mentioned I do not eat meat, and I was lucky then to have lovely salad sandwhiches. However, at the evening Canapes, I once again mentioned non meat eating, but this time, nothing was offered, (as the Canapes were removed). Not nearly so accommodating. I had some nuts and didn't go back the following evenings. This was definitely a first at an InterCon for me!
Room service took nearly an hour to deliver a Caesar saland (minus bacon) and sweet potato fries. The fries were to have aioli and sweet chili sauce, they were sans aioli. An integrel part of the saland are the Croutons, which were not present. However, worse was the fact that the lettuce was so very bitter, I couldn't eat very much at all.
My next night I decided to avoid the salad and ordered a Margherita pizza. (Cheese with tomato) A cheese pizza, just cheese was delivered. A knife, a plate and at the very least a paper serviette would all have been appreciated. 5 Star???
At checkout, there was a Cocktail being charged - for which I had produced a Voucher at the Bar. Also the usual Ambassador $40 Food and Beverage Credit was omitted. Check the Bill - carefully!!!
I mentioned the terrible Caesar salad and Pizza, (yes I have pics) I was given an email address...... No, I wont bother.
Having stayed here twice before, I was expecting a 5 Star Resort, very disappointing.
I have another booking for InterCon Fiji for next month, which I am just about to cancel.
Raymond, Torika, Siteri, Jasmine - Vinaka for being the highlight of this stay. I truly hope you are all recognised for your hard work and dedication.
Travel Tips:Go to Sanasana for breakfast, but definitely avoid The Club Lounge if you are Vegetarian

Room tip: If you are Vegetarian, avoid the Club Lounge
Date of stay: January 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank msmckenzie11

Bula Vinaka msmckenzie

Thank you for your loyalty as a Diamond Elite Ambassador and for passing on your feedback on your recent stay here to us via TripAdvisor.

We certainly note the lovely feedback on Sanasana for breakfast and the comments on Raymond, Megawatti, Torika, Siteri and Jasmine; we’ll certainly pass this on, thank you.

However, we were very disappointed to read other matters raised in your review, Ravikash Nand
Executive Assistant Manager, ravikash.nand@ihg.com is trying to reach to you discuss the details of your stay.

Vinaka Vakalevu

Lachlan Walker
Area General Manager

Reviewed 20 February 2023

Our incredible experience at the resort was full of greetings and top tier customer service everyday! Filled with great singing, cultural activities and if you visit the surrounding villages a great way to see the Fijian lifestyle.

The food was great, with a wide variety of choices for breakfast. You can get limited on choices at night though if you aernt willing to spend lots of money at the buffet or fine dining.

A huge mention to Billy (gym manager) at the resort. If you have the time I would highly recommend everyone to spend time with him. Billy went out of his way to spend time with me and my family, playing games, talking/showing us the culture and even giving us an individual performance. The comfort and enjoyment he provided us over the days was like no other. Billy is the exact person you dream to meet when visiting another country and we hope to see and spend more time in the future with him.

Our overall experience was great and would recommend anyone that hasn't been to Fiji to come to this resort.

Trip type: Travelled with family
InterContinental Fiji, Owner at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2023

Bula vinaka

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for sharing your feedback on Bill.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 20 February 2023 via mobile

I have been to Fiji 3 times, this being my 3rd holiday. Previously have stayed twice at another resort. With my husband being a golfer thought we might try somewhere new, Intercontinental Golf and Spa Resort.
Upon arrival we were greeted with a shell necklace and a cool drink, then walked to check in. We were very grateful as they gave us a free upgrade for our anniversary. After checking in you then get a buggy to your room, our room had a lovely surprise for us, a fruit platter a card wishing us a happy anniversary and on the bed was the same message but made of leaves, it was beautiful.
The resort itself was very large, and need the buggy to get from A to B (you had to ring every time you wanted to go anywhere)
All main area floors are Tile, which made it very dangerous as they are extremely slippery. More than 8 times, my husband or myself nearly slipped over. (Not good for someone with bad knees)
Our room was large and clean with a beautiful view of the lagoon, absolutely loved our room. The cleaner came on the 2nd day and made the bed, did not change the sheets and cleaned the room. I had my room cleaned again 2 days later, as the other days I had the DND light on. This time the cleaner didn't change our sheets again, just made the bed, cleaned bathroom. 6th day, waited all day for my room to be cleaned but by 5pm, no cleaner had been and we were getting ready to have a shower and dinner.
Then I received a phone call asking if I want my room cleaned now I said it's a bit late now and they said I had my DND light on and I said I waited all day. Stayed 7 nights and not once did we get clean sheets.
Buffet breakfast was absolutely delicious, no complaints from us.
Restaurant food was expensive, but tasty and good size.
Room service meals are a hit and miss, lukewarm, sometimes over cooked and most of the time missing something.
Pool was amazing.
Don't pay for the jetski, we did and it was very rough water and all you are allowed to do is go around and around in circles.
They should of never let us go on them when it was so rough. They should of advised to come back when the water wasn't so rough. I now have a badly bruised tail bone that I can't sit down, but worst than that, Our 23 year old daughter was washed off her jetski by the rough water and fracture 3 of her ribs, the time boat had to get her but didn't take her straight to shore, he waited until our time was up. Upon getting to shore the man that was driving the boat did not even help her out of the boat, no other staff offered to help ,then instead of getting her a buggy to the medical centre we had to walk.
Not one staff member check to see if she was ok.
I find this resort to be to big to get the real Fijian hospitality and experience

Room tip: Be very careful walking on the tiles, they are extremely slippery.
Trip type: Travelled with family
InterContinental Fiji, Owner at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2023

Bula Vinaka Nomas62558666080

Thank you for your review of our Resort via TripAdvisor and congratulations on your 25th Wedding Anniversary.

We are very pleased to read you enjoyed the arrival experience and the complimentary anniversary upgrade and welcome amenities along with the restaurants, breakfast buffets and pools being amazing. The detailed feedback for our follow up in your review is very much valued and thank you.

We are however disappointed to read your experience with Room Service and Housekeeping and we’ll discuss this further with the team and do apologise for the shortfalls here.

In relation to the Jetskis we do hope your daughter is doing well and we will bring these further details to the attention of the management of HydroSports who run the beach water sports here at the resort for their review. After the Jetski incident our Executive Assistant Manager, Ravikash Nand spoke to you to see if your daughter needed anything on behalf of Hydrosports and Kirti Chand our Front Office Manager contacted your daughter to check and also send a fruit platter.

Once again thank you for staying with us, reviewing our resort and bringing these matters to our attention and rest assured your feedback has been past to Hydrosports.

Vinaka Vakalevu