Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tracy
Tweed Heads, Australia

25th Wedding Anniversary ๐Ÿ’‘

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Feb 2023via mobile
I have been to Fiji 3 times, this being my 3rd holiday. Previously have stayed twice at another resort. With my husband being a golfer thought we might try somewhere new, Intercontinental Golf and Spa Resort.
Upon arrival we were greeted with a shell necklace and a cool drink, then walked to check in. We were very grateful as they gave us a free upgrade for our anniversary. After checking in you then get a buggy to your room, our room had a lovely surprise for us, a fruit platter a card wishing us a happy anniversary and on the bed was the same message but made of leaves, it was beautiful.
The resort itself was very large, and need the buggy to get from A to B (you had to ring every time you wanted to go anywhere)
All main area floors are Tile, which made it very dangerous as they are extremely slippery. More than 8 times, my husband or myself nearly slipped over. (Not good for someone with bad knees)
Our room was large and clean with a beautiful view of the lagoon, absolutely loved our room. The cleaner came on the 2nd day and made the bed, did not change the sheets and cleaned the room. I had my room cleaned again 2 days later, as the other days I had the DND light on. This time the cleaner didn't change our sheets again, just made the bed, cleaned bathroom. 6th day, waited all day for my room to be cleaned but by 5pm, no cleaner had been and we were getting ready to have a shower and dinner.
Then I received a phone call asking if I want my room cleaned now I said it's a bit late now and they said I had my DND light on and I said I waited all day. Stayed 7 nights and not once did we get clean sheets.
Buffet breakfast was absolutely delicious, no complaints from us.
Restaurant food was expensive, but tasty and good size.
Room service meals are a hit and miss, lukewarm, sometimes over cooked and most of the time missing something.
Pool was amazing.
Don't pay for the jetski, we did and it was very rough water and all you are allowed to do is go around and around in circles.
They should of never let us go on them when it was so rough. They should of advised to come back when the water wasn't so rough. I now have a badly bruised tail bone that I can't sit down, but worst than that, Our 23 year old daughter was washed off her jetski by the rough water and fracture 3 of her ribs, the time boat had to get her but didn't take her straight to shore, he waited until our time was up. Upon getting to shore the man that was driving the boat did not even help her out of the boat, no other staff offered to help ,then instead of getting her a buggy to the medical centre we had to walk.
Not one staff member check to see if she was ok.
I find this resort to be to big to get the real Fijian hospitality and experience
Date of stay: February 2023
Room Tip:ย Be very careful walking on the tiles, they are extremely slippery.
Responded 19 Feb 2023

Bula Vinaka Nomas62558666080

Thank you for your review of our Resort via TripAdvisor and congratulations on your 25th Wedding Anniversary.

We are very pleased to read you enjoyed the arrival experience and the complimentary anniversary upgrade and welcome amenities along with the restaurants, breakfast buffets and pools being amazing. The detailed feedback for our follow up in your review is very much valued and thank you.

We are however disappointed to read your experience with Room Service and Housekeeping and weโ€™ll discuss this further with the team and do apologise for the shortfalls here.

In relation to the Jetskis we do hope your daughter is doing well and we will bring these further details to the attention of the management of HydroSports who run the beach water sports here at the resort for their review. After the Jetski incident our Executive Assistant Manager, Ravikash Nand spoke to you to see if your daughter needed anything on behalf of Hydrosports and Kirti Chand our Front Office Manager contacted your daughter to check and also send a fruit platter.

Once again thank you for staying with us, reviewing our resort and bringing these matters to our attention and rest assured your feedback has been past to Hydrosports.

Vinaka Vakalevu

Lachlan Walker
Area General Manager

The listings of booking offers for each property take into account the compensation paid to us by our partners. Prices shown may be for varying room types. Prices displayed are the lowest available, corresponding to the least expensive room type available, as provided from our partners as of the time of the userโ€™s search.
Pool area
    $258
    $302
25.7 km from InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
Pool
Kids & Adults Swimming Pool with Water slide.
$195
    Restaurant
    Bar/Lounge
    View more hotels in Sigatoka
    3,855 results
    All reviews navo restaurant the club lounge golf course kama lounge natadola bay adults only infinity pool toba bar and grill beachfront suite club staff planet trekkers day bed bula bus kids club lagoon view outdoor bath garden room beach front
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 14 February 2023 via mobile

My second visit to Fiji Intercontinental did not disappoint. The staff are truly amazing and their dedication and pride on their jobs is evident. We stayed in a 2 bedroom Club Suite with plunge pool . The room was perfect and well provisioned. Housekeeping was very unobtrusive and efficient. Service in the Club lounge was outstanding, smiles everywhere making us feel truly special. Nothing was too much trouble and everything executed with super friendly efficiency.

Trip type: Travelled with family
    InterContinental Fiji, Owner at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2023

Bula Mattelliottnight

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa and for taking the time to review our resort following your stay.

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip.

Reviewed 13 February 2023

Stayed 9 nights in a club suite in early February. Every aspect of this resort experience is beautiful; from the staff, to the location, to the architecture and to the beach. To start, I would just like to thank all of the staff at the Intercon for their warmth, beautiful smiles, generosity and kindness. Obviously, the resort is its own little slice of paradise, however, the staff take it from paradise to heaven through their unappareled hospitality and warmth and little touches of personal flair that make for an individual and extremely memorable experience!

The resort itself is beautifully designed and showcases traditional Fijian architecture with a modernist twist. The gardens are manicured and lush, the pools sparkle and all parts of the resort are easily accessible either by walking or by utilising the resort's buggies (whose operators are seriously some of the best in the business). The resort features three restaurants all of which are fantastic; from the buffet at Sanasana, to the classics on offer at Tomba, and to the luxury Fijian-fusion crafted at Navo. Food and drinks are well priced and consistently good - especially the cocktails! The main infinity pool is sensational and offers plenty of sun chairs, ample shade and quick access to cocktails and snacks all the whilst overlooking stunning Natadola bay. The kids pool is also brilliant and is covered by shade-sails if you are looking to keep out of the sun. The Kama lounge bar is also a great time if you want to have a couple of drinks whilst enjoying live-music and sunsets.

In terms of things to do, snorkeling should be at the top of the list. With a sprawling and thriving coral reef just meters off the resort's main beach, we spent hours exploring and soaking up the beautiful underwater sights. Gear can be hired very affordably from the hotel's attached dive center who also operate scuba/snorkeling boat tours that are well worth a try. If you do somehow manage to get bored of soaking up the sun and relaxing at either the beach or in the infinity pool, tours can be booked onsite at the hotel (go white water rafting, it was amazing!). The resort has a luxury spa and modern gym facilities which are easily accessed. The beach volleyball set-up is also very fun!

Our club suite was well appointed with outdoor bath, twin ensuite, rain shower, king bed, two smart televisions, twin AC, massive twin robes, verandah and plunge pool - unbeatable! Watching a Fijian sunset in a dressing gown from the comfort of your own bed is an experience I won't forget! Minibar was well stocked and room service delicious and quick. A club room is well worth it in order to access the resort's exclusive club lounge which offers a la carte breakfast, high tea and hot canapes as well as a serviced bar. The happy hour from 5-7 was a staple of our visit; the staff here are so friendly and you'll find yourself chatting and laughing the time away with a beautiful margarita in hand! The lounge is at the resort's high point and overlooks the bay - it also has the most breathtaking infinity pool I have ever seen!

Ultimately, a stay at the Intercontinental Fiji is a truly unforgettable experience. If you're looking to get away from it all, unwind and relax in a tropical paradise, you'd be hard pressed to find anywhere better!

Bula & Good Morning

Thank you for sharing your detailed stay experience. I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Please let me know if you ever plan a return visit to Fiji or if I can ever be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 13 February 2023

My partner and I stayed at Club Intercontinental for 9 nights and we were blown away by the experience.
    The rooms were made up immaculately. They have a huge dining area and comfortable lounge that looks out onto the gorgeous view of Natadola Bay. The bedrooms were well appointed, with pillows even my fussy partner loved. Outside was the main delight though, our very own infinity plunge pool looking out onto the coral reefs of Fiji.
    The Club served a great breakfast, high tea and canapes across the day. The Club pool was a great place to relax away from the rest of the resort, with the best of service, food and scenery. Cocktails at the club were our main highlight, the Margarita and the Pina Colada really showing off the particularly great talents of the bar people.
    The resort had four different places to eat. My two favourites were Navo and room service (lol). Navo restaurant overlooks the ocean, so expect sunsetting, glistening ocean, waves lapping... total dreamscape! On the days that we swam and snorkeled our way into oblivion, room service was too good to say no to. Ring up, put your order in and 30 minutes later you're dining in your own private oasis.
    Activities were many, and days weren't enough. The snorkeling was a highlight for my partner and I. There was the reef just 4 steps onto the beach, or the guided tour a few hundred metres out. Having never snorkeled before I was a little nervous to venture so far out, but the marine biologists were the perfect guides. They picked the perfect spots, with very little swell to contend with and perfect underwater views. Each time we went snorkeling without a tour guide, they were always very excited to hear about our discoveries on the reef and teach us a little about the world we were immersing ourselves in.
    When you stay at Intercontinental Fiji you finally feel as if you have arrived home.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Bula vinaka

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed 10 February 2023

We had such a lovely stay! All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Special shout-out to Bill from the gym! He welcomed me with a big smile every morning in the gym! He also ran a superb stretching class for the whole family one morning.

I highly recommend all Bills classes. The stretch is the perfect way to limber up for the day. We missed the aerobics class but it looks super fun!

Bula Dominarayan

Thank you for your lovely feedback. The team together with Bill will look forward for your next visit.

vinaka

Reviewed 10 February 2023 via mobile

My family of 5 will likely be staying here later in the year and are looking at room options that will accommodate us. If we were to book 2 beach access rooms, since itโ€™s cheaper that way than a suite, would they definitely be beside each other and close?

Also, if our main objective is to have beach and snorkeling time, beach access rooms would be the way to go Iโ€™m assuming, so weโ€™re not having to walk too far around the resort?

Thanks.

Bula

Thank you for booking your upcoming stay with us. We would love to assist you with your upcoming booking and would request that you contact our Front Office manager on email kirti.chand@ihg.com to be able to assist.

We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful resort.

vinaka