“Great food, great staff, great restaurant!”
Review of Shivas Wine & Dine

Shivas Wine & Dine
Ranked #14 of 35 Restaurants in Sigatoka
Reviewed 23 April 2024 via mobile

We went to this restaurant on a recommendation of a friend who has spent a lot of time in Fiji. We were not disappointed! The samosas were freshly made, the Kokoda one of the best we’ve had and the chilli with tomato sauce with the crab fish was perfect. Difficult to find (even though it is adjacent to the Sigatoka market) as it is upstairs and behind a dark door, but it is well worth the effort to find it. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: April 2024

Reviewed 18 September 2023 via mobile

Access to this place feels like you’re going to an underground club. However, it’s clean, staff are friendly and the food is tasty. The only downside is the food is so spicy that it’s not enjoyable.

Date of visit: September 2023
Reviewed 29 April 2023 via mobile

Went for lunch at the recommendation of our guide. Excellent choice. Huge portions and great value for money. Very prompt service. Would definitely recommend

Date of visit: April 2023
3  Thank susane126
Reviewed 13 January 2023 via mobile

It w as a great place to come n enjoy with family and friends or as a couple. You will love the Seafood and especially Whole Fish And Lobsters. I Love and Loved the Taste of Foods..
Service is Brilliant 👏

Date of visit: January 2023
3  Thank 757laisas
Reviewed 24 August 2022

Day tripped into Sigatoka town to show my Wife. I hadn't been in there for maybe 13 years? I had an amazing curry there 13 years ago but can't remember where in Sigatoka.
So this time I saw Shivas on a map. I thought it was closed!, Luckily I pushed the door and it opened, to be met by a staircase...ascended and saw another dark door, again I think its closed!, but that door opens too and now we are in a well lit open dining room.
I get suspect when I see a menu offering such a wide and odd range of cuisines. However 'Shivas' sounded Indian, so we selected off the Indian Menu, and I've always had great Indian in Fiji.
I had the medium hot lamb curry, my Wife the chicken rogan josh. Fabulous!, accompanied by a light Dhal soup (it wasn't mentioned on the menu).
Our first date in 1988 we went to an Indian restaurant...and we eat Indian fairly regular, our lunch was superb!
I mentioned to my wife that outside of India & Singapore I can't think of a greater Indian population (England?), and thats probably why the food was doo good!!.... All washed down with pllenty of Fiji Bitter Gold! :)

Date of visit: August 2022