Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2019

We stayed in the Honeymoon suite with full pension for a price of €330 per night. I waited a while with this review, since negative reviews can have a big impact on a hotel. After the View Fiji, we stayed in several other Fijian hotels and had far better experiences.

Let’s start with the positives: we could check-in early which was vey nice after a 22 hour flight. Furthermore, the hotel view is very nice and the private beach is good.

Room for improvement:
Friendliness staff: The overall friendliness of the staff is very low, with 1 lady we had the feeling she was angry at us for being there.
Also when checking-in we had to explain what room/ pension we’ve booked, with only 3 rooms I would expect a more prepared staff.

The room: the room was not very clean. Many dead ants on the floor and a clogged up sink. The room just doesn’t feel fresh, old/smelly curtains and so on.

The food: nothing special and very basic.

Overall: for €330 per night I would expect a nicely decorated place, good food and friendly staff. All points the View Fiji is missing. When you have candles in the garden, light them up; when a guest ask for a towel, don’t redirect to a colleague who isn’t there, but just go do it. The View Fiji: please go the extra mile for your guests, at some point the sea view will not be enough.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Dany B
Reviewed 23 June 2019

My husband and I had a wonderful stay in the honeymoon suit. The room was lovely with a huge bath, outdoor shower and private plunge pool. The food was great and reasonably priced, the staff were friendly and attentive and Lee was so warm and welcoming and went the extra mile to make our stay perfect. We wish we had stayed longer.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 14 June 2019 via mobile

Quick answer the place is amazing, if I could give it an extra star I would! Now the review. I don’t know where to start!!! We rented our own car and stopped for breakfast before traveling straight to The View. The drive there was amazing, watch out for the cows, horses and dogs on the sides of the roads, but the scenery was magnificent. We found the entrance to the view through Maui Bay. We showed up about noon a little early but figured we could check the property out before checking in, to our surprise the room was ready!! The staff greeted us and showed us around, very friendly people( little did we know by the end we would feel like we were leaving family)The room was perfect we had the honeymoon suite. Flowers on the bed cleanliness was above par. The scenery was amazing, the food was outstanding and tea time daily at 4pm was a bonus. The snorkeling at the View was an added bonus I feel like they should charge for the guided snorkeling because of everything we saw, but it was free. So snorkeling I’m considering the 2nd best only to Coral Cats, our other snorkeling trips were ok but Coral Cats and Lee at the View were amazing trips. Thank you Chloe, Sefo, Lee, Tia and Lesi, you made our dream anniversary/ honeymoon a reality!! Can’t wait to come back, see you all soon.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2019

From the rooms to the staff. This place is everything you could want and more. My husband and I got the honeymoon suit and celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. I would not have wanted to spend it any where else. By the time we left I was bailing and crying. I love the staff so much like they were my family and such a slower pace and carefree environment. The food was amazing and the backyard to this place is literally a dream, filled with coral and clear gorgeous water. Theres always something to do or do nothing at all. I and my husband WILL be retiring with our children very soon!! Keep up the wonderful work!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 9 May 2019

The View Fiji did not disappoint. We booked the beautiful Honeymoon villa, which comes with a private deck and plunge pool. The landscaping is beautiful, with great sea views. The staff was excellent and very friendly, taking care of every detail, and the food was delicious. It's in a great location, not far from Sigatoka on the Coral Coast. We rented a car which made going around the island easy and allowed for some interesting trips near The View Fiji.

Room tip: The Honeymoon villa has a private deck and plunge pool
Date of stay: April 2019