Lowest prices for your stay
$111
No prepayment needed
Priceline
$111
Go to your Happy Price
Agoda.com
$112
Easy and fast booking
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

I've stayed here a few times and have found it quick and easy.

I personally m not much of a picker if I'm traveling alone or with guy freinds.

This place is is really close to the airport so picking or dropping anyone up is easy.

The rooms are quite standard however improvements can be made on cleaning. This place has huge potential.

With the budgeted room prices, guest should expect certain flexibility such as late night drunks and average hotel food.

I generally would recommend this hotel for those people who have a short stay, are on transit and looking for a day and night out with friends in nadi.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 859anishc
Reviewed 21 April 2016

A good place to freshen up and sleep before a flight, very clean and perfect distance to airport. This is probably the prettiest airport in the world. Access to gardens. A real surprise compared to the usual airport hotels.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank emma s
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Accompanying my wife, in-laws and our 3yr old we decided to stay in Nadi for a night as we asked a cousin to book accommodation for us. Parked and headed for the reception with a not so friendly receptionist greeting me. Took keys for the 2 rooms we booked and headed for our room with our family. As a fellow advisor has posted we found / observed the same sort of environment, urine in the bath room, smelly room and hair on the bed in both the rooms.
We immediately called the receptionist to have a look and they got cleaners to clean. My wife was so disappointed that she ask for a refund but was refused as we already had checked in. in the heat or argument my wife mentioned this place looks like a brothel, which was not taken well by the receptionist. I asked he receptionist to see the Manager on duty and she refused, saying she is the manager. The manager did come and happy to deduct certain % for a refund.
I must saying definitely no front office management skills the receptionist had, as she was laughing with couple other girls. Was pronouncing reshit instead of receipt many times. Thanks for the Manager who refunded and apologised but driving past the hotel we will always remember the experience we had with the receptionist.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Monarul
Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

This is one of my worst visit ever to this hotel. Rooms were so overcrowded and plenty power points in the rooms which are not working. Rooms was very dirty and there was no silence at the hotel from the two indian houskeeping staff yelling frm every corner... food was yuckky... plenty oil in the chips and chicken was half cooked.... No more coming back there....

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Dexter S
Reviewed 9 January 2016

We were a walk in booking and they stuffed up our booking and the girl at reception wasn't apologetic and gave me and my husband attitude.

The Manager I'm happy to report was much nicer ask him for help he's very helpful.

We got the $75 room which is very compact, has a microwave and kettle.

I walked into the toilets and smelled urine, housekeeping came in and cleaned once more but the smell came back a day later realised the toilet brush smelled like piss. Housekeeping needs better management.

Not impressed walking into the hotel at 12am and seeing staff lying on the sofa or seeing staff members swimming.

Our last night there there were guests drinking at 2 am by 6am they were screaming and banging on the doors waking other guests up and then because our room is right beside the main walkway and reception our glass door was being banged by the drunks.

I literally had to walk out to the reception to complain to the receptionist who was sitting at the desk surfing Facebook on her phone while these drunks are screaming around her doing nothing.

Not secure parking, if the parking spaces are full you have to park by the empty field which has no lighting at night.

They have key cards for rooms so good security.

Like I said they need new and better trained staff.

Room tip: Don't get the room right beside reception it's noisy as hell and you hear all the drunks they let drink at their bar
Date of stay: January 2016