Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Marie M

Great start to the holidays

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Sept 2019via mobile
We started our week holidays in Nadi and stayed at Tropic of Capricorn for 2 nights.
The people are welcoming, the room spacious, overlooking the sea, even though a bit dated. The beach is fine, we can swim but a little muddy.
There is a really good restaurant next door with traditional Fijian dishes so yummy and good value and a bus running every 30 min to go to Nadi.
Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
double room
    $1,029
    $1,036
1.7 km from Tropic of Capricorn
View more hotels in Nadi
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile

I started my stay on a bad note having left my debit card and anyway to get cashed home. Mele at the front desk was so kind and helpful and made my stay much better. When I returned there for a day a week later there she was with a big smile warm and welcoming me back! I love her! Loved going back to Bamboo Travellers knowing she would be there. Also Selita was so helpful!!! Thank you Selita! Kali always remembers your name! What a great place:)

Reviewed 11 September 2019 via mobile

My mom and i stayed at Pearl resort premium marina room at Pacific Harbour for 4 nights before we came here. This is a place to give us a taste of mingle around with budget travellers. My mom totally adores the sunset here. We spent our evenings walked around the beach and i did horse riding with the discounted price from the horse owner. Romeo the horse is such a gem. He is solid yet docile. The seaview from our room was great. I spent my last night to have a drink with a local fren at Bamboo. A touch of backpacker feel that everyone should experience. Whats more we felt totally safe here as unlike other countries backpacker dorm where drugs and crazy stuffs happened. Here you can enjoy without have worry much.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2019 via mobile

Used this hostel as a base after coming back from island hoping before getting a flight out of Nadi. Staff were very friendly and helpful and booked taxis for us. Booked a bed in the 8 bed dorm, nice to find we were in the 6 instead of the 8 on arrival. Standard dorm layout with bunk beds though the curtains looked a little mouldy. There was A/C in room which was nice and lockers too (only for small hand luggage bags). Bathroom is a bit tired and only one toilet and shower for a few people. Value for money though and really friendly. The food is good value, and you get great sized portions too. There’s free WiFi too! Which was soooo useful!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 13 August 2019

The Tropic of Capricorn is an amazing place to stay for your time in Fiji. The staff was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and helped me out with the tons of questions I had about what kinds of activities there were to do around the area. They also have an awesome little restaurant that serves amazing food, that is served hot and relatively quickly! Just wish they had a bigger menu, but I was more than satisfied with what they have. This place is also very convenient for tours to the other islands as many of the tour companies provide shuttles to and from the Tropic of Capricorn for free. My room was also well kept because of the awesome housekeeping! You also get a pretty sweet view of the sunsets right on the beach as well. I literally had no issues with my stay at the Tropic of Capricorn. I will be recommending this place to everyone who is going to visit Fiji!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 30 July 2019

Loved my stay at tropics, lovely pool too. The boys there are such a laugh and really make you feel comfortable and at home straight away and perfect if your travelling solo as the kava nights help you meet new people. Thank you so much Wayne, Kali, Danny and Meki for making my stay such a memorable one. Tropics wouldn't be the same without you lot! Miss you already and cant wait to come back!

Ursula (Sula)