Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
gemmagainford
Enniscorthy, Ireland
Shoutout to Praneel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Jan 2024
Stayed two nights in this hotel as it was booked by our travel agency. Average hotel that needs updating and hot water in the showers. The only reason I gave this review 4 stars and not 2 was down to the restaurant/ bar. There was a great variation on the menu and the food was good. The main reason however was down to Praneel working there. He honestly made our weekend, referring to us by name and speaking to us in ‘as gaeilge’ - our native language. He is a breath of fresh air and couldn’t do more for us both evenings we ate in the bar. He is excellent at his job and a credit to the hotel. Go raibh maith agat Praneel for making us laugh and being so welcoming.
Priceline
    $172
1.6 km from Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel
View more hotels in Nadi
1,014 results
All reviews smugglers cove ghost ship fire show beach front kava ceremony tour desk yasawa islands couple of nights double room fiji budget joe denarau vinaka
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2024 via mobile

Arrived at 7.30 and didn’t get meal until 9.30pm -chicken was over-cooked -bangers and mash was “Worst he’s ever had-beef burger Pattie was dry -wings were edible for those living in India -drinks were okay -meal was warm including the salad. Garlic bread as starters was nice but after an hour we’re pretty hungry.. kitchen under-staffed and waiter tried his best -would not recommend!

Room tip: Check your bill carefully -could not account for $20
Trip type: Travelled with family
Theresa S, Marketing at Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you jackiedP5263FT for taking the time to review us. We understand that your experience with us was very disappointing and are vigorously working towards improvements in all areas. This will ensure our food & beverage department including our kitchens are well staffed to accommodate our diners' requests as well.
We can assure you we are working on your concerns.

Vinaka from team Smugglers Cove Resort Fiji management and staff.

Reviewed 3 January 2024

We went just to have lunch on a new year 1/1/ 24
Service need to be improve ..food taking too long to arrive.we have ordered at 2pm and food was ready one by one @ 3.42.pm...time management need to improve ....I believe burger doesn't take long to be ready ..not much guest on the table..but this need to improve...

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2023 via mobile

We didn’t stay at this property but spent several evenings here for meals and drinks. Lovely spot to watch the sunset and the food is very good. A special thanks to Praneel for his exceptional service, he was a big part of why we returned each night

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2023

Smugglers Cove was my home base as I traveled among many Island Nations with each flight originating in Fiji. My experience was over 9 short stays. Smugglers became my restorative place where I could recoup after each island adventure. Ana and Joanna and the rest of the team at Smugglers were so welcoming each and every time. My favorite room (recently renovated and lovely) was always there for me. The driver for the airport shuttle was there to pick me up or drop me off, the restaurant staff equally attentive. For the visits that were slightly longer, they arranged a driver so that I could see the best of Fiji. I was the elderly granny traveling solo among Smugglers' many young backpackers and more traditional tourists and yet they always made me feel like their most important guest. Being able to take long walks on that beach or read lounging by the pool or beach - Smugglers was a great destination! Many thanks to the whole team at Smugglers.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2023

Avoid this place like the plauge... Seriously I got robbed having to pay $430 Australian for the worst hotel room I've ever stayed in. Room was horribly outdated, wet and hot on arrival because the AC only works when you insert your room card. The smell in there if some chemical I can't describe and cokroaches running around the floor. Website mentions Shuttle bus ( Let's call it a filthy old van nothing like other shuttles I saw) is $15.... No mention of it costing anything until you're checking in... Then I get told it's not available for my flight time in the morning but not offered any refund. Bar service was sooooo slow and the food Luke warm and dry. The garden view room was a filthy alley??? All up just a horrible experience where you're taken advantage of because you have a delayed flight. Avoid at all costs.

Room tip: Just don't
Date of stay: October 2023