“mix up on times”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$194.17*
and up
Mystery Helicopter or Seaplane Flight over the...
Ranked #7 of 61 Tours in Nadi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Helicopter or seaplane scenic flights and day trip packages in Nadi and around the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Great ride, good to see everything from that perspective definitely worth it to take the seas plane then the ferry,
Be sure to ask for the times as ours was changed three times in one day.

All reviews
"ferry boat"
"seaplane transfer"
"navutu stars"

Reviewed 3 November 2017

We booked to travel from Paradise Cove to Liku Liku via sea plane in August 2017.
Unfortunately the day we were travelling got a bit stormy so we were a bit worried but the pilot reassured us that we would only leave when it was safe to do so. Even though it was a little frustrating having to wait around we felt confident that they would only fly when it was safe.

We finally took off and it was a stomach churning flight, I'm sure the weather didn't help. Despite the bumps, we both had quick naps so it wasn't too bad!
The weather didn't get better as we flew so the pilot explained and safely took us to Nadi airport where we got a helicopter to complete the journey.

Even though we didn't get to fully enjoy the flight, we were happy with the service and would recommend it to others.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My friends and I traveled to Fiji last weekend. We booked a sea plane to take us round trip from Nadi Airport to Musket Cove Resort. When we arrived in Nadi, we waited an hour and a half in the airport until we were finally able to board a helicopter. No one told us why we waited that long and when I asked for information 2 different times, no one knew anything. For our return flight, they booked us for 8:30am even though our flight out of Nadi was not until 2:40pm. When I asked to change the reservation, it was no problem, however, I never got a confirmation email of the change from 8:30am pickup to 12:45pm pickup. The day of our return flight, I called Pacific Air again and the lady on the phone told me that our pickup time was 11:30am. She had no idea why I was told 12:30pm and told me that I had to be on the 11:30am flight because they had no other options. We had to cancel our plans on the resort again because they messed the times up. Would not recommend. However, the pilots were very nice and professional.

1  Thank Cath G
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Amazing experience, with great views. Our booking process was very lengthy as we had to follow up with multiple emails and phone calls to get our booking right and get confirmation on our flights. On the day of our scenic flight, they mucked up the timing and instead of picking us up at 10am, they picked us up at 11am.

Anyway, part from that it was a fabulous experience. Phil was our pilot who is from Christchurch and he has quite an extensive knowledge of the islands and local scenery. It was a smooth ride and our kids really enjoyed this flight. Thank you Phil for the great time.