“Trustworthy!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$194.48*
and up
Mystery Helicopter or Seaplane Flight over the...
Ranked #7 of 62 Tours in Nadi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Helicopter or seaplane scenic flights and day trip packages in Nadi and around the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands
Reviewed 3 November 2017

We booked to travel from Paradise Cove to Liku Liku via sea plane in August 2017.
Unfortunately the day we were travelling got a bit stormy so we were a bit worried but the pilot reassured us that we would only leave when it was safe to do so. Even though it was a little frustrating having to wait around we felt confident that they would only fly when it was safe.

We finally took off and it was a stomach churning flight, I'm sure the weather didn't help. Despite the bumps, we both had quick naps so it wasn't too bad!
The weather didn't get better as we flew so the pilot explained and safely took us to Nadi airport where we got a helicopter to complete the journey.

Even though we didn't get to fully enjoy the flight, we were happy with the service and would recommend it to others.

All reviews
"seaplane transfer"
"navutu stars"

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My friends and I traveled to Fiji last weekend. We booked a sea plane to take us round trip from Nadi Airport to Musket Cove Resort. When we arrived in Nadi, we waited an hour and a half in the airport until we were finally able to board a helicopter. No one told us why we waited that long and when I asked for information 2 different times, no one knew anything. For our return flight, they booked us for 8:30am even though our flight out of Nadi was not until 2:40pm. When I asked to change the reservation, it was no problem, however, I never got a confirmation email of the change from 8:30am pickup to 12:45pm pickup. The day of our return flight, I called Pacific Air again and the lady on the phone told me that our pickup time was 11:30am. She had no idea why I was told 12:30pm and told me that I had to be on the 11:30am flight because they had no other options. We had to cancel our plans on the resort again because they messed the times up. Would not recommend. However, the pilots were very nice and professional.

1  Thank Cath G
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Amazing experience, with great views. Our booking process was very lengthy as we had to follow up with multiple emails and phone calls to get our booking right and get confirmation on our flights. On the day of our scenic flight, they mucked up the timing and instead of picking us up at 10am, they picked us up at 11am.

Anyway, part from that it was a fabulous experience. Phil was our pilot who is from Christchurch and he has quite an extensive knowledge of the islands and local scenery. It was a smooth ride and our kids really enjoyed this flight. Thank you Phil for the great time.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

After being greeted off an international flight we were escorted the 5 minute walk to the domestic airport. From there we boarded our helicopter out to Manta Ray island.
WOW .... what an amazing way to get to the yasawa islands.
The pilot was lovely and before we knew it we turned a bend and we were landing on the beach.
Everyone needs to do this once in their lifetime, I'll be doing it again as the views are breathtaking.
Thanks again to the team.

Alison F, Director of Sales at Pacific Island Air, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Bula LoveToTravel-AU!

So glad to see you had a great experience flying with us to MantaRay Island. You are right the views are to die for along the way so its not just a transfer or means of getting somewhere but a real life experience and fabulous photo opportunity!

We look forward to welcoming you back again.
Alison