Lowest prices for your stay
$195
Breakfast included
Priceline
1,032 results
All reviews short stay deluxe room transit hotel supermarket jetpoint taxis atm
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We stayed here on the trip in and back home from Fiji for one night each time. This was located close to the airport and convenient to local restaurants. The room itself was very basic. Clean but not well maintained as the shower nozzle fell off in both the rooms we stayed, and shower had mildew in the tiles etc. But for the most part the bed was comfy and the room was quiet.
This is fine for an overnight stop, but wouldnt want to stay any longer. The restaurant and pool area did look very nice though, so if they renovated the rooms a little then this wouldnt be too bad to stay longer.

Room tip: here are no lifts so if you have lots of luggage you will want a lower floor room as lots of stairs!
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank AuzzieTraveler
Anna R, Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Bula AuzzieTraveler, Thank you for posting your review.We are happy that you found the hotel is in a good location and the room was clean and the bed comfortable.We would like to express our sincere apologies for the bathroom experience I have discussed your comments with the maintenance and housekeeping manager for further actions and ensuring that we never have to deal with shower nozzle felling off again for future guests. Thank you for the positive comments also it proves that we can improve by fixing the areas highlighted. In saying that we would love to be given a second chance to serve you better in future. Kind Regards, Anna Rabaka,Assistant Manager

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Booked through Qantas and included accommodation. Stayed 6 nights, there was some miscommunication with Qantas hotel booking to the Mercure Hotel. Was surprised that no pick up bus at the airport when I arrived, so had to pay FJD$12 for cab fare. Walked up to reception and was told our booking has been cancelled! Thank goodness I had my IPad with me that had all our info. The lovely receptionist gave us an upgrade once they realised the issues. Staff very friendly and parking was right in front of our room. The coconut products in the bathroom was the best part. Had so much to do around Nadi location was the main reason for choosing this hotel.

Room tip: Choose ground floor if you have lots of luggage as there is no lift.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Vaseva N, Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Lucille S,
Thank you for your positive comments, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and the mention of the lovely receptionist who attended to you. I am sorry about the shuttle bus not being there to pick you, please be advised that our shuttle bus operates from 5am to 8.30pm daily.
Once again thank for choosing the Mercure Nadi hotel as your place of stay in Nadi

Kind Regards
Vaseva Natadra
Operations Manager

Reviewed 23 March 2018

my partner and I stayed here for one night before a flight the next day, however we were very unpleasantly surprised when we saw our room. the layout of the room was different to pictures on the website, the towels and sheets were stained, the curtains and bathroom door were broken and the pool water was unclean. would not recommend and would not stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anna R, Front Office Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Bula caralaradara, Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience at Mercure Nadi. I am very sorry that your room experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Additionally thank you for drawing to my attention on the pool issues my apologies, and I will ask our maintenance team to investigate this today.
Again I do apologies on behalf of Mercure Nadi and will shared your feedback with the Management.

Regards
Anna Rabaka
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I’m at the Mercure Nadi for one night before a long haul flight in the morning. I arrived on a flight from Tonga. After waiting far longer than necessary my luggage at baggage claim I just wanted to get to the hotel. On two arrivals in Fiji the past two weeks the Mercure shuttle was always visible when I came out. This time? No such luck. I waited about 30 minutes and then gave up and hopped in a cab. Bad timing perhaps, but I arrived at the hotel frustrated. Tomorrow, going back, I will just get a cab. I checked in and got to my room and it’s ok. The price point is about right at about US$70 a night. What is not good is a stained bedspread. But there it is. The bed is also pretty saggy when you sit down. And the room also has a kind of funky smell. This Mercure is roughly the same price as the one in my hometown, but there is a huge difference in quality. I gave dinner a shot in the restaurant, and the garlic prawns were good, but I found the restaurant kind of depressing, and no one really caring about speed or service, and at a time when there were only three people in the restaurant. Not everything is bad, the local coconut oil products in the room, rather than only the standard Mercure toiletries, was a nice touch. But overall, live and learn, and I have learned that I really don’t care for this hotel. It’s a three star for Fiji, but in most places I’d give it two stars.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Vaseva N, Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear xClark-Griswoldx,
Thank you for proving feedback on your recent stay at the Mercure Nadi Hotel. We would like to express our sincere apologies for the unsatisfactory stay. I have discussed your comments with the relevant departments for further actions and ensuring that we never have to deal with stained sheets and musky smells again for future guests.

Kind Regards

Vaseva Natadra
Operations Manager

Reviewed 5 March 2018

If only they also provide breakfast added into room price could increase volume as many sort this and having noise levels improved reception were very helpful surrounding areas were great could have some lie about hammock would be better

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank Ramram47
Anna R, Front Office Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Bula Ramram47, Thank you for posting your review and it was good to see that you found our reception staff very helpful. I am sure your comments will help us improve our offering and service.
Hope to see you again when you plan your next trip to Fiji
Vinaka Vakalevu