Lowest prices for your stay
$118
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
Get rewarded with One Key
franchuk21
Kenora, Canada
god location, menu and prices
Review of Hotel Bulabard
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Nov 2023
Didnt stay at the hotel, but I ate at the restaurant and I liked it. The menu was fairly extensive and the prices were good. I was quite happy with my meal and the service accompanying it - fairly fast by Fiji standards!
Date of stay: November 2023Trip type: Travelled solo
    $53
    $162
0.6 km from Hotel Bulabard
View more hotels in Nadi
All reviews our honeymoon minutes from the airport enjoyed our stay port denarau close to the airport mele netflix receptionist fiji wifi accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2023 via mobile

Hotel is lovely, the people working there are the kindest and friendliest people i have ever met. Everytging was perfect. As for the restaurant, Amid and Mohhamed really deserve a Michelin star, all meals have been really amazing and fresh!

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2023 via mobile

This place is alright. There's much better in Nadi and there's much worse. Reception was always extremely helpful and friendly. As were all staff. Rooms were always cleaned nicely, the sheets and towels were nice and clean too. The bed was very hard but pillows were beautifully soft. The pictures you see are a little deceptive. The bed is very nice but then there is mould on the ceilings. The bathroom is clean except there's bit of mould in the silicone.

They have a spa on site which looked alright and reasonably priced. The restaurant was good but a bit pricey. Same with the drinks. The restaurant area always has music playing and it isn't very relaxing. We only ate there once, the night we landed at 11pm. They do serve food later into night so that's a plus.

They have a car/hotel taxi which they do use to drop you around locally. But it's just a local car and they charge you a HEAP of money. We were charged $60 to go to denarau and $20 to go 10 mins up the road. A taxi charged us $7.50 for the same trip. We did a 5 min trip and that was $10. This was a massive let down as Reception doesn't tell you if there's a charge, the fee seems to change depending on how you negotiate. We kind of felt a bit scammed by it.

There is no airport pick up or drop off service either and I don't recommend going through the hotel car as there are plenty of taxis waiting around the hotel who wont charge as much.

There is like 6 carpark spaces at the hotel and extremely limited car spaces on the street so I do not recommend this hotel if driving.

The pool was murky and there were signs to say not to swim in it. Its not a nice kind of pool you'd want to lounge by anyway as it's in the middle of the walkway.

The walls are very thin and we could hear people carrying on outside, along with the kitchen underneath us and people from the neighbouring property. It wasn't too bad but it wasn't overly quiet either.

All in all, there is much worse in Nadi but there is much better too. We won't be staying there again. Especially considering they charge $200 AUD per night. I got a good deal through Expedia and paid $116 per night and I would not pay any more than that. It's alright, not great but not bad

Room tip: There is 6 carparks at the hotel and limited street parking. Very busy street traffic and I do not recommend if driving. Lots of taxis around and do not take the hotel taxi
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank natashaa386
Reviewed 1 October 2023 via mobile

Start of by acknowledging the staff! They
are exceptional and would go out of their
way to help you if they can. Of course they
are limited to what they can do by the
management.

Room- the whole apartment is falling apart
When we checked in, the room was filthy and not cleaned. The duvet had blood spots, dirty on the floor. The bathroom and toilet areas are disgusting. Bathroom tap is broken, mold and in the cubicle and blinds.
Air-conditioning was not working for the first day so we had to go stay with relatives as sleeping in the room was impossible
The third night - power went off at 10pm and didn't come on until 9am
It was a nightmare with a 3 year old.

Location - walking distance to the main
building and beach. Try other hotels for food/ breakfast option.
Food- not the best. Try neighbouring hotels
for better options
The bathroom had cold shower most of the
time.
There are other hotels along the beach which will offer better service.
The hotel owner was always drinking At site half wasted...he should spend more time and effort maintaining the place then getting pissed..
Definitely won't be staying there again

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2023

It stinks! We spent only one night and very few hours, or I would have checked out anyway, the room smell of mould and dirty, like a dirty bus on summer.
It is quite dirty bed sheets and pillowcase that stunk of used and not washed. I had to put a towel on top to be able to sleep. The bathroom is dirty and need renovation. The bed was moved to fit a little bed on the side, but the header of the bed was in the middle... no reason for that, we didn't need 3 beds. Expensive place and in a not nice area. Avoid it.

Room tip: Avoid this place, it's expensive and dirty. Even the fume of the restaurant reaches the walkway of the hotel. The photos are not matching.
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bobbylee70
Reviewed 19 September 2023

On the 9th of this month my husband and 2 kids checked into this hotel, I joined them on the 10th due to my flight got delayed in LAX. I always wanted to stay at a more laid back hotel whenever I’m in Fiji. We only supposed to stay for 2 nights, but things changed when the kids loved the great hospitality shown by the managers and the staffs of this hotel. A big Vinaka Vakalevu to all the staffs for making our stay the most memorable one and I know our kids cherished it the most. Mele (reception desk) thank you for always going out of ur way to accommodate us when we there for 7 nights, you have shown a great customer service and your loveable attitude is wat my kids loved about you. Ane, Henry, Nemani, Va, Evalini, the service you guys have carried out through out our stay is remarkable. All of you have showered us with, kind and caring attitude during our stay and our kids always look forward to all of ur service everyday. To the man behind the scene who always make sure our meal is always satisfying Mr Mohammed, Vinaka Vakalevu from me and my husband for always go out of your way to make sure we loved all our meals and for always make sure our kids get what they always wanted. I have travelled 20 different countries and this vacations is something I will always cherished. Vinaka Vakalevu for all the things you all have done during our stay and we will see you all again soon. My youngest daughter wanted to say thank you to the beautiful lady who always serve there hot chocolate and strawberries smoothies. I thinks it’s one their best. As sailor we always say it’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you again.

Date of stay: August 2023