“Day Tour”

and up
Fiji Trekking and Sightseeing Tour from Nadi
Ranked #51 of 62 Tours in Nadi
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Lenny was a brilliant host not letting traffic get in the way of a good photo opportunity. A well informed tour with great knowledge

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Unfortunately I had a horrible experience with Starlight. I was supposed to be picked up from my hotel to visit Navala village, but after two hours of waiting in lobby in vain, I decided to call the company. They had 'forgotten' to pick me up and left without me. The 200 dollar that I had already paid was supposed to be transferred back to my account the day after, but that didn't happen. I sent several e-mails, asking for my money back, but Starlight never even replied nor gave me back my money.

1  Thank Eveline S