Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mohammed Zahin H

Vacation

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Aug 2020
Amazing place to be with family and friends. Friendly staff and excellent customer service. Rooms are well kept with no issues to be faced with.The accommodation was simple and affordable. Big vinaka to all the staffs and the management for their hard work to keep the resort at its best.
Date of stay: August 2020
    $37
    $49
0.8 km from Wailoaloa Beach Resort
Free parking
Experience a tranquil retreat at Tokatoka Resort, where natural beauty and relaxation converge seamlessly. Nestled amidst stunning grounds adorned with lush greenery and serene landscapes, our resort offers a picturesque escape from the bustle of everyday life.
$256
  • Trip.com
    $747
1.1 km from Wailoaloa Beach Resort
View more hotels in Nadi
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2020 via mobile

I did my booking through Agoda. There were some issues and the receptionist stated that sm1 had hacked in2 system and changed prices, we were given another room after a lot of trouble with the receptionist, she showed us dormitory and a family villa worth extra $113.
And the receptionist also said I should have booked via Agoda and should had just walked in like the rest of the guests. The manager however, was okay.
Please go to some other resorts such as resort relax, tokatoka or even grand west but not this one.
Our room had broken cupboards which I forgot to take pics of. There was a dead cockroach, the light was not working on one side, tv was merely for display as the switch wasn't working and I had asked receptionist at night for sm1 to see that, the table was covered with lizard poop in the morning around 9am.
This was my 2nd time here and it's getting pathetic over the time. The iron which was shown via Agodas deal was nth like the room which we recieved.
The staffs were working without a proper uniform, cant differentiate between the staffs and other guests. I have been to Marriott and the staffs working there are very humble. This was a sudden trip and we were looking for a cheap place for photoshoot and swimming. The environment is good but the room (203) and the staffs made me question my stay.
There wasnt any greeting upon arrival and upon departure maybe because Im a local🤔

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2020

Location is very convenient close to all amenities, taking long walks at the Famous Wailoaloa Beach.Staff very friendly and helpful, the tour desk lady is very knowledgeable. The accommodation was simple and affordable. I came in tired and stress from work and definitely got my rest after staying at Wailoaloa Beach Resort.
Thank you Guys keep up the good work. i will definitely come back.

Room tip: Rooms on the east side can fit in big family.
Reviewed 18 January 2020

Lovely location with a 10-15min walk to the beach.Clean, hygienic and spacious rooms. Great breakfast buffet with Decent food and not far from the city, Good for business travel or leisure on a budget. Staff is friendly and helpful

Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

I was booked for 12 days at this resort and end my trip early because of the poor quality of this resort. I just wanted to leave. They claim to have a bar. It’s there but you can’t get alcohol from it as it’s never attended. You can buy beer from one of the receptionist. The unhappy (I hate my life) receptionist. Cost is 6.00 but if you give them 10.00 be prepared to wait 30min to get change while they try and figure out how to find your 4.00 change. The restaurant is even a bigger joke. As it’s never open. To order food takes hours of waiting. The one meal I had was horrible. Best bring your own food because like the bar the restaurant is never open. The rooms are a good size, but that’s because you will be sharing it with a consistent flow of ants, cockroaches and other bugs. Your towels and linens aren’t white kinda dirty brown. You might be lucky if your TV remote works. They won’t make sure your room is ready. My power wasn’t working and had to ask multiple time for someone to figure it out. No assistance when wanting to make plans for day trips. You will be directed to a wall of pamphlets. Did I mention how lazy the staff are. They don’t care about the customers. To busy on there phones. Socialising with other staff. Breakfast was average. Scrambled eggs. Boiled eggs. Toast. Baked beans. Coffee. Cereal. Will most likely have to ask for fruit as they don’t put much out. So be early if you want fruit. If they over booked the hotel you might be as lucky as me and end up in one of there other cockroach invested sister hotels. This place was a horrible place to stay. The owners just want your money. It you stay at this poorly managed resort walk 5 minutes to smugglers cove for a true island experience as the bar is always open. The restaurant is always open. Better to spend your money elsewhere. Avoid avoid avoid. Don’t expect the wifi to work. It’s very choppy and never seems to work for a long time. Hopefully you have Data.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2019

Staff were so helpful - hard to beat Fijian hospitality, it is world class.
The accomodation was simple, and other than the plane overhead - it was away from the bustle of Nadi - we were so relaxed. My kids enjoyed their short stay there. There was not much variety for food, but we made the most of it, alcohol was pretty expensive - lucky we arent keen drinkers. Lovely beds, great sleep and great transfer service. The receptionist even let me use her cellphone for online checkin - I was not expecting this -but was ever so greatful.

Date of stay: October 2019