Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Stevie_e09
Auckland, New Zealand

AVOID AVOID AVOID

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Jan 2020via mobile
I was booked for 12 days at this resort and end my trip early because of the poor quality of this resort. I just wanted to leave. They claim to have a bar. It’s there but you can’t get alcohol from it as it’s never attended. You can buy beer from one of the receptionist. The unhappy (I hate my life) receptionist. Cost is 6.00 but if you give them 10.00 be prepared to wait 30min to get change while they try and figure out how to find your 4.00 change. The restaurant is even a bigger joke. As it’s never open. To order food takes hours of waiting. The one meal I had was horrible. Best bring your own food because like the bar the restaurant is never open. The rooms are a good size, but that’s because you will be sharing it with a consistent flow of ants, cockroaches and other bugs. Your towels and linens aren’t white kinda dirty brown. You might be lucky if your TV remote works. They won’t make sure your room is ready. My power wasn’t working and had to ask multiple time for someone to figure it out. No assistance when wanting to make plans for day trips. You will be directed to a wall of pamphlets. Did I mention how lazy the staff are. They don’t care about the customers. To busy on there phones. Socialising with other staff. Breakfast was average. Scrambled eggs. Boiled eggs. Toast. Baked beans. Coffee. Cereal. Will most likely have to ask for fruit as they don’t put much out. So be early if you want fruit. If they over booked the hotel you might be as lucky as me and end up in one of there other cockroach invested sister hotels. This place was a horrible place to stay. The owners just want your money. It you stay at this poorly managed resort walk 5 minutes to smugglers cove for a true island experience as the bar is always open. The restaurant is always open. Better to spend your money elsewhere. Avoid avoid avoid. Don’t expect the wifi to work. It’s very choppy and never seems to work for a long time. Hopefully you have Data.
Date of stay: January 2020
    $327
    $432
1.5 km from Wailoaloa Beach Resort
Pool
Experience a tranquil retreat at Tokatoka Resort, where natural beauty and relaxation converge seamlessly. Nestled amidst stunning grounds adorned with lush greenery and serene landscapes, our resort offers a picturesque escape from the bustle of everyday life.
    $676
    $64
    $81
0.9 km from Wailoaloa Beach Resort
View more hotels in Nadi
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2019

Staff were so helpful - hard to beat Fijian hospitality, it is world class.
The accomodation was simple, and other than the plane overhead - it was away from the bustle of Nadi - we were so relaxed. My kids enjoyed their short stay there. There was not much variety for food, but we made the most of it, alcohol was pretty expensive - lucky we arent keen drinkers. Lovely beds, great sleep and great transfer service. The receptionist even let me use her cellphone for online checkin - I was not expecting this -but was ever so greatful.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 29 November 2019

Absolutely appalling service and sub standard accommodation- I phoned the previous night to confirm approximate arrival time and departure for following morning - was asked if I wanted airport transfer arranged - agreement made - I arrived at airport and no one there to pick me up - waited close on an hour then a lovely man phoned resort for me - was told transport was there waiting - could not see driver - man phoned again and I spoke to reception - was told same thing - still no one there - I phoned a further three times ( call log kept ) was told Gary the driver was in the car park - checked car park no one to be seen - 2 hours now passed so I got taxi to resort - was told I had a four bed single bed room booked - I looked up email and it read double bed room - was taken down to the room - door opened and key handed to me - inside room 4 single beds with pillow and only sheets on bed - ( photos taken) no blanket anywhere in room - went to close windows and not one of about 8 would close - went to pull curtains and rail fell off onto bed - hopped up onto bed to try fix up - went to use bathroom and toilet very dirty and I struggled to get water to come out of cold water faucet - I then phoned another resort whom I had previously stayed with and they sent their van driver over to pick me up and arranged accomodation for the night and airport transfer the following morning . Do not recommend this resort

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2019

I booked our rooms on 9th October with deposit paid as well. They sent me the invoice of my payments. I also called them 2 days before my whole family group went down to ask if everything is all set.
Feeling disappointed with the services provided with this resort. Not only myself or my family but my extended family who was even excited and looking forward to come and enjoy here at your resort.
We have been corresponding with the staff here from more than 1 month ago and we were not even advise that the rooms we paid for and the rooms that was confirmed that is available to us was already booked.
Isn't that frustrating and embarrassing to my whole family.
We came to your resort excitedly yesterday and only to be welcomed at the receptionist that we have to be taken to the travelers as our rooms was double booked.
We came back to the resort at 7am this morning and had to sit around the reception with our bags and children until after 12 PM to be escorted to our room when it ready. Half a day is all wasted by sitting around.
I also called and to confirm if everything is ready on Tuesday 5th November and was nicely advised that everything is ready and was also advise that towels too will be provided but now the 10 of us are sharing only 3 towels and the other 10 have none .
We came with our program in place and all ruined for the long wait and for being transfer to another place.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2019

We spent a Nigt at the Resort and it was nice and cozy!! The room was spacious and comfortable. The BEST treat ever!! the pool is safe for the children and the breakfast thet we had in the morning was delicious. we really had a good time and we're hoping to see you again next time.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Booked in from the airline due to a cancelled flight. Changed rooms 3 times, bug infested, dirty bedsheets with yellow "mysterious" stains, hair and bed bugs all over the sheets, mould all over the bathroom, minimal amenities (no bath mat, or hand towel, really cheap soap). The hotel is in the flight path, so good luck if you want to try to sleep. The room next to us was playing loud music till midnight, no bar amenities, don't accept credit card so you're basically stuck if you want to buy anything. The check in staff were as helpful as they could be working for such a poorly maintained hotel. The booked taxi to the airport was a staff member dropping us off in their shuttle, whilst dropping other staff off at their houses on their way to the airport. This an extreme joke of a hotel, it's only a matter of time before this shuts down due to the disgusting and poor hygiene standards. The pictures they have online and reviews are very misleading. DO NOT STAY HERE

Date of stay: September 2019