Lowest prices for your stay
$256
Fully refundable before Sun, 21 Apr
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
$256
Fully refundable before Sun, 21 Apr
Breakfast included
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2023

Absolute dump with stinky rooms . I think they have a major cleaning issue as the rooms appear renovated I have never stayed in a "HOTEL " like this . The smell of cigarettes and urine was extremely unbearable that we left the extractor fan on just to be able to stay the night . It was very difficult night and we checked out the next day .

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2023

Felt important to write the review as my friend and I felt Unsafe staying here. Very weird energy.
The place is really dirty- bed sheets haven't been washed.
For your own safety I would avoid this place

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2022

I chose this apartment in Nadi because it was advertised as having an elevator - I use a walking frame and cannot climb stairs. On arrival at this rundown establishment, the elderly gentleman on reception took my details though not those of my credit card because he didn't know "how to work the machine". As I headed towards the elevator , he urged me outside to the back of the building and towards a steep high stone staircase. I asked him about the lift but was told he'd never known it to work. At least he ordered a taxi for me, but I had to spend hours and lots of money being driven around to try to find a suitable place to stay.
I've no idea what it's like to actually stay in this hotel. I write this only to warn elderly or disabled travellers or those with prams, pushchairs, etc, not to book here.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 10 December 2019

Liked · None
Disliked · THIEF. At breakfast, we gave the maid $10FJI, the maid told us the other key was broken and asked us for our room key so she can do the cleaning. we have her the key with. No doubt. I didn’t feel safe using the safe so I left the money bag with $1350AUD in our big locked up luggage with build in lock, When I came back that night,$350 AUD was missing, I told my partner and he said if they took the money, they would have taken all of them. He told me that maybe I spent it somewhere and forgot. I was so sure but everything in the luggage were in place, I thought it’s only $350, I don’t want to ruin our holidays. But today arriving at LAX, we are taking the bus to Westfield mall and we couldn’t find our only $50USD Which I have carefully put in the money bag because I knew the bus wouldn’t take credit card. Very disappointed. Please beware, expert theft !!!!!

Room tip: Extremely noisy
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

This seems to be a newer hotel. I will say that the hotel does need to do a better job of posting where it is located on the booking sites. The taxi driver and 5/6 people he asked had no idea where it was and it was not where google maps was saying it was.

The hotel itself is nice.

The pros:
The room is spacious and the beds are super comfortable
The staff is really nice, helpful, and able to answer questions
Great location - easily able to walk to shops, restaurants, etc, also close to the airport and the port.

The cons:
The bathroom is super small, you have to sit sideways on the toilet to use it
Since it is newer they are still working out some kinks
Ex. They were moving the mini fridge to an area with an outlet when I came into the room, it took 30 minutes for them to get the tv to work
They have an elevator but it wasn’t turned on (major bummer when you have two large suitcases)
Also, due to its location it is quite loud (I wore ear plugs to sleep , which did work)

They didn’t clean the room while I was there and apparently breakfast was included but I wasn’t aware until I was leaving for the day.

I still think I would stay there again even with the super tiny bathroom ;)

Date of stay: July 2019