Lowest prices for your stay
$78
Breakfast included
Easy and fast booking
Nikki S
Auckland Central, New Zealand

Scariest experience of my life

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 May 2019
Room stunk, hair everywhere, no towels, I was so scared.. pushed the couch against the door until I could book another place and get the heck out of there ! As a woman alone wanting a night for transit only this place is NOT RECOMMENDED. Hotel transfer guy was lovely but he should’ve warned me.. although he did show me how to lock the door, and their friendly taxi guy stayed with me at the ATM so I didn’t get mugged.
Date of stay: May 2019
Room Tip: Don’t pick this hotel.
Trip type: Travelled solo
    $203
6.7 km from Nadi Downtown Hotel
Restaurant
View more hotels in Nadi
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2019

The hotel was of such poor quality and so unsavoury that we had to find accommodation elsewhere. It’s close to night clubs, making it terribly noisy and as women travelling alone we felt quite unsafe. The hotel is now defrauding us by telling Agoda that we stayed for the duration of our planned stay and never complained when in fact we took one look at the room and decided not to check in. The second bed we booked was a rotten, dirty old sofa and no room was available with two beds. We were expected to sleep in one bed. Stay clear as far as you can

Room tip: Go to another hotel
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

Hi,

I am grateful for the friendliness of the staff otherwise the experience would have been awful. I was picked up on time from the airport on time which was a good start. I up graded when I walked in as I dint even want to see the budget room. Room was alright, 3rd floor, no lifts. Remotes for tv and air conditioning, towels were not in the room. Extremely noisy at night. Mattress was old and uncomfortable. Moved out to another hotel the next day.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2019

This place is a joke - So Awful
Is an absolute joke.
I'm very disappointed at the people at the airport for even recommending this place whilst I was transiting through Fiji.
The inside of the room was just as disappointing the view out side there was no view at all only saw was Scaffolding,(see in photos ) Nothing works. TVs broken, can’t order movies either.
Nadi downtown hotel is cheap, but we understand why. Really noisy, we couldn't sleep during all the night, a lot of music come from a "nightclub"
The location in town is good, but there isn't much in town to see or do so make it one night max (go to the market and the Hindu temple, Overall, the hotel is a little old and rusty.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

If you want to avoid resort prices then stay in downtown. There are heaps of restaurants next to it. I had chicken curry and rice for 6 fjd. There is a bakery across the road and I bought a creamed bun for 1.20 fjd. My breakfast was included in the hotel though. They are building a new Shopping Centre next to it. The only bad thing is there are two night clubs and you can hear it till 12.30 am but I still recommend if you are on a budget

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for 1night after our flight landed as it was close to the airport
The room was smelly, the bed sheets look/felt like they haven't been washed and breakfast was just toast and jam/butter, orange jus tasted like medication

The only good thing is the free pickup from the airport and the driver is really nice

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple